Canada’s Wonderland amusement park in Vaughan, Ontario is set to open for the 2021 season and welcome guests back on July 7!
In alignment with Step 2 of Ontario’s reopening framework, the park will open with limited capacity on July 5-6 for a Season Passholder Preview and open to the general public on July 7. Splash Works opens July 12 and reservations to both the park and the water park will be required.
“We are looking forward to reopening the park and we’re ready to provide safe, fun and unforgettable experiences to all our guests,” said Norm Pirtovshek, general manager. “Safety has and will always be Canada’s Wonderland’s number one priority, and that includes the health of our guests and associates. With our new protocols in place, we are eager to offer some long-overdue fun to our guests.”
New protocols will be in place to ensure a safe environment for guests and employees, including:
- A new online reservation system that requires each guest to have a reservation for their day of visit and time of arrival as part of the park’s plan to help manage capacity
- Health screening and temperature checks for guests, associates and vendors prior to entering the park
- All guests age two and older are required to wear a face covering in all areas, unless otherwise designated or while dining seated
- Physical distancing markers throughout the park, including ride queues
- Enhanced cleaning procedures, including additional deep cleaning and sanitization of restrooms, dining facilities and other park areas
- Additional hand sanitization stations
- Capacity management throughout the park
Reservations will open for booking at 9 a.m. on Thursday, June 17 on the website and mobile app for Canada’s Wonderland. Season passes for 2021 are now on sale for $79.99 and are valid until Labor Day 2022.
To learn more, visit CanadasWonderland.com.