Snoopy and the Peanuts gang are helping turn Knott’s Berry Farm into Knott’s Merry Farm 2019, featuring an all-new Christmas show, from November 22, through January 5, 2020.
Knott’s Merry Farm brings the spirits of the holidays to life by transforming the park into a classic winter wonderland with thousands of dazzling lights and festive décor. This year, Knott’s Berry Farm will debut a brand-new holiday-themed production at the Calico Mine Stage. Home for the Holidays will feature traditional Christmas tunes, live performers, festive lights, dancing toys, and snow, all set on the most ambitious stage ever created at Knott’s.
Other holiday offerings found during Knott’s Merry Farm 2019 will include:
- The ice show, Merry Christmas Snoopy! returns to the Charles M. Schulz Theatre, featuring Snoopy, the Peanuts gang, and a cast of world-class ice skaters. In this musical spectacular on ice, Snoopy and his friends enjoy all of the best parts of the season including trimming the Christmas tree, awaiting Santa’s arrival, and attending the Christmas Ball! Showing on select dates, November 22, 2019 – January 5, 2020. Closed on Wednesdays.
- The historic Bird Cage Theatre will bring to life a classic Charles Dickens’ tale, A Christmas Carol and its brand-new holiday sequel Marley’s Wings that answers the question – has Ebenezer Scrooge really changed?
- Families visiting Camp Snoopy can enjoy seasonal entertainment geared for little ones with A Peanuts Guide to Christmas, performing daily at the Camp Snoopy Theater. The Peanuts Gang offer their take and unique wisdom on surviving the holidays while singing a mashup of their favorite holiday tunes.
- The streets of Calico will play host to live Christmas Carolers performing holiday tunes.
- Wilderness Dance Hall in Ghost Town is transformed into Santa’s Christmas Cabin, which features twinkling Christmas lights, classic holiday decor and the opportunity to take photos with Santa Claus himself. It’s also home to an array of holiday treats, including warm roasted nuts and handheld cookie shots filled with a cold drink of milk or warm hot chocolate.
- Holiday dishes and one-of-a-kind treats can be found throughout Knott’s Merry Farm, including crispy breaded turkey bites filled with seasoned stuffing and sweet cranberry sauce in Santa’s Christmas Cabin or apple pie pizza sprinkled with a warm brown sugar crumble and drizzled with cream cheese icing at Beechy Keens Pizza. Holiday favorites are also in-store with a variety of fresh chocolate Christmas bark, sweet peppermint popcorn, and warm flaky baklava in Ghost Town Bakery.
- When the sun sets, Ghost Town lights up with a nightly tree lighting ceremony and a special Snow and Glow experience that takes place every hour from sunset until the park closes. The magical snowfall and Ghost Town lights dance to a different song each hour.
Knott’s Merry Farm attractions are included in regular admission to Knott’s Berry Farm. For more information about Knott’s Merry Farm, please visit knotts.com and watch these videos from the park: