Christmas Bricktacular to bring holiday cheer to Legoland Florida
Legoland Florida will be celebrating the holiday season with family-friendly fun during its second annual Christmas Bricktacular. Holiday music and decorations will fill The Beginning and Fun Town with festivities every Saturday and Sunday in December.
Christmas Bricktacular will feature:
- Lego Christmas Tree: The more than 30-foot-tall Lego Christmas tree made with a combination of 270,000 forest green Lego and Duplo bricks provides the piece for Christmas Bricktacular. Through Dec. 25, a special family will be chosen to help light the Bricktacular tree each night. The official tree lighting ceremony will be held at 5 p.m. Nov. 29, 2012 with a special master of ceremonies.
- Lego Model Build Activity: Help Legoland Florida build a Lego Christmas Tree in the Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theatre Plaza that will stand over 20 foot tall when completed.
- Lego Santa Scavenger Hunt: Help find Santa in this fun-filled holiday scavenger hunt. The whole family can enjoy searching for Santa in the over 30 million Lego bricks that make up Miniland USA. One lucky hunter each day will receive a prize from the daily drawing.
- Lego Santa and Lego Toy Soldier: Guests will have meet and greet opportunities with Legoland Florida’s special holiday friends, Lego Santa and Lego Toy Soldier.
- Holiday Festivities and Entertainment: Festive decorations and sounds of the season will fill the entrance of the park and a variety of holiday entertainment will take place throughout the weekend to delight guests of all ages.
- Holiday Shopping: With six specialty stores, the park is proud to offer a unique and often hard to find selection of Lego products and more.
Holiday events are included with normal park admission. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.legoland.com.
Medical insurance is no longer restricted to government run programs,
private health insurance providers have made it possible for people to get the most of their
health insurance without paying exorbitant fees. LVNs are as in demand as the registered nurses,
because most LVNs are the first line of applicants who can easily fill the
supply gap for registered nurses. Changing doctors is a frustrating and annoying
part of having a new insurance company, but that can
be avoided just by checking before you buy your policy.
Obtain a policy of liability insurace in the amount
of $250,000, at least (good luck with tis one. An online auto insurane quote takes ess than 15 minuttes and asks for standard information such as name, address, cars, and driving history.
Most of thesee small independent stores were successful and very much part
of the fabric of every American community.