This holiday season brings more reasons than every before to join the fun of SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration.
Guests of all ages can enjoy live shows, seasonal food offerings and more inspired by the natural world on Nov. 24-26, Dec. 1-3, 8-10, and 15-31, with an all-new holiday experience starting Jan. 1, 2018.
New Christmas Celebration experiences coming to SeaWorld include Dine with Rudolph, where guests can book a holiday dinner with everyone’s favorite reindeer; and Santa Claus at Wild Arctic, where guests can take a ride to the top of the world to share their Christmas wishes and take photos with Santa Claus and experience animal encounters.
Returning holiday favorites to SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration include:
- Rudolph’s ChristmasTown – Guests can immerse themselves in the story of “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” as they stroll past life-size story book vignettes, and get the chance to meet Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble and Yukon Cornelius.
- “Shamu Christmas Miracles” – Shamu Stadium will glow with lights and candles as Christmas carols and Shamu splashing fill the stadium with holiday cheer.
- “Sesame Street’s Elmo’s Christmas Wish” – All of the Sesame Street friends have arrived to work together and help Elmo get his Christmas wish in this fun musical celebration.
- “Clyde & Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas” – This returning classic comes back to Sea Lion & Otter Stadium to celebrate the season with a holiday comedy show.
- “O Wondrous Night” – Experience a live nativity, complete with over 30 carols, life-sized puppets, and animals in this holiday favorite based on The Christmas Story – as told through the eyes of the animals that were there.
- “Winter Wonderland on Ice” – Christmas will come to life on this stage of ice, light and jewels as skaters delight audiences in this ice skating display.
- Sea of Trees – Guests can stroll through this wintery wonderland as they are immersed in a sea of holiday trees that sparkle to music as they light up the water. Dazzling images will be displayed on over 100 trees, including a giant centerpiece that towers 70 feet above the water.
- The Christmas Market – Located along the park’s Bayside Pathway, the Christmas Market will feature holiday entertainment and culinary offerings. Complete with playful elves, a model train village, and more, guests can relax and enjoy the market, or the fire pit with a holiday cocktail as they view the Sea of Trees.
Guests can also ring in the new year at SeaWorld Orlando on Dec. 31, with vibrant fireworks and festive entertainment throughout the park, including interactive DJ stations, craft beers and food options.
A new event is coming to SeaWorld Orlando from Jan. 1-6, with Three Kings Day. Each day, the all-new “Three Kings Parade” will feature camels as they spread holiday cheer before taking the stage for photo opportunities. This new event will bring the holidays to a proper close at SeaWorld Orlando.
For more information on SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration, and to purchase tickets, visit seaworld.com/orlando.