The Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in downtown Orlando has unveiled their lineup of shows for the 2015/2016 Broadway season.
The 2015/2016 season kicks off with Rodger’s + Hammerstein’s Cinderella, a new production that features a contemporary take on the classic tale. The season also includes the holiday favorite Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical, a brand new production of the classic The Sound of Music and the six-time Tony Award-winning hit Kinky Boots. Rounding out the season at the Dr. Phillips Center is the worldwide phenomenon Dirty Dancing – The Classic Story on Stage, and the true story musical hit of Beautiful – The Carole King Musical.
Dates for the 2015-2016 Fairwinds Broadway in Orlando Season:
• Rodger’s + Hammerstein’s Cinderella: Nov. 10-15, 2015
• Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical: Dec. 8-13, 2015
• The Sound of Music: Jan. 5-10, 2016
• Kinky Boots: Feb. 23-28, 2016
• Dirty Dancing – The Classic Story on Stage: Mar. 29 – Apr. 3, 2016
• Beautiful – The Carole King Musical: May 3-8, 2016
Take a look at highlights from Rodger’s + Hammerstein’s Cinderella and Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical below:
Season Ticket Packages are on sale now and can be purchased at OrlandoBroadway.com, by calling 800-448-6322, or in person at the Florida Theatrical Association Box Office located at 100 S. Eola Drive, Suite 101 in downtown Orlando.
Prices for the six-show Season Package start at $219, depending on performance time, day of week and seating location selected. Broadway in Orlando Season Subscribers enjoy a number of exclusive benefits, including:
• Access to the best seat locations for all six season shows before the general public
• The opportunity to purchase additional tickets for family and friends before they go on sale to the public
• Ticket exchange privileges and free lost ticket replacement
• Broadway Bon Appétit dining discount offers
Tickets to individual shows in the 2015/2016 season are not available for purchase at this time.