Today, I-Drive 360 announced that the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye has been officially renamed and rebranded as the ICON Orlando.
“Since opening three years ago, the observation wheel has become an instantly recognizable part of the Central Florida landscape and a catalyst for growth along the I-Drive corridor,” said Cindy Campbell-Taylor, vice president of marketing, sales and public affairs at ICON Orlando 360. “As such, the new ICON Orlando name makes perfect sense as we introduce some key changes and position this iconic structure for the future.”
The new ICON Orlando 360 will be adding several new experiences in the coming months to celebrate the name change, including:
- ICONic Annual Pass – Guests can enjoy 365 days of fun at the ICON Orlando for only $69 plus tax. The price includes unlimited entrance to the ICON Orlando, and annual pass holders can bring a friend along at a discounted rate.
- 7/14-Day Trade Ticket – Trade partners can now offer their visitors flexibility with a 7-day or 14-day ticket that includes unlimited visits to the ICON Orlando.
- Enhanced immersive capsules – ICON Orlando capsules will soon include Wi-FI, along with customized immersive experiences that will allow guests the opportunity to personalize their flight.
- Fun in the Sky: Private party capsule – For adults only, the private party capsule will feature complimentary beer and wine with a private bartender for up to 10 guests. Guests can also upgrade to a second rotation around to enjoy their flight a little longer.
- ICONic Every Night: Nightly light show – Debuting later this year, the ICON Orlando will come alive with an enhanced synchronized nightly display that incorporates the courtyard fountains.
For guests who still have the original “Awesomer Pass” that included Madame Tussauds Orlando, Sea Life Aquarium and Legoland alongside the former Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, their passes will still be honored until the expiration date. Any unused tickets will also be honored until they expire.
For more information on the newly renamed ICON Orlando, check out their website ICONOrlando.com when it goes live on Monday, May 14.