Confisco Grille at Universal’s Islands of Adventure has debuted a new menu filled with dishes inspired by flavors from around the world.
Jason Glus, the new Executive Chef of Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and his team created the new menu by revisiting the story behind the restaurant.
Since the park opened in 1999, Confisco Grille has been a resting spot for travelers making their way through the Port of Entry. Now, the all-new dishes reflect those worldly travels. The new menu features a mix of cuisine from Asia, Turkey, Greece, Russia, Poland, and more. Some of the new offerings include:
- Port Belly Banh-Mi Sandwich: Roasted pork belly, pickled carrots, daikon radish, and cucumber topped with a chile aioli on a French baguette
- Chilled Tuna Noodle Bowl: Sesame seared yellowfin tuna, soba noodles, green onion, avocado, edamame, cucumber, and a wasabi-ponzu dressing
- Grilled Lamb Meatballs: Grilled spiced lamb meatballs with tzatziki sauce, tomato-cucumber relish, feta cheese, and mint chimichurri
- Sweet and Sour Sticky Ribs: Philippine-inspired smoked pork ribs tossed in a sweet and sour sauce, served on goat cheese polenta and topped with toasted sesame seeds
- Chicken Curry Chakra: Caribbean chicken curry, carrots, onions, peppers, raisins, and coconut jasmine rice
To learn more about Confisco Grille and to check out their full new menu, click here.