Disney fans looking forward to the world’s largest gathering of like-minded Mouse-lovers will want have their computers and credit cards ready at 10 a.m. Pacific (1 p.m. Eastern) on Thursday, July 14, because that’s when D23: The Official Disney Fan Club will begin selling tickets to the D23 Expo 2017 event, scheduled for July 14–16, 2017 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
D23 Expo 2017, the fifth biennial event held in Anaheim, will once again celebrate the past, present, and future of all parts of The Walt Disney Company Disney — including The Walt Disney Studios (including Marvel, Pixar, and Lucasfilm); Walt Disney Parks and Resorts; Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media; and Media Networks (including ABC, Disney Channel, and Radio Disney) — with live events, celebrity appearances, panels, presentations, sneak peeks, and immersive experiences. D23 Expo 2017 marks the return of fan favorites, including the Disney Legends Awards Ceremony, honoring the talented men and women who have made indelible contributions to the Disney legacy; an exhibit from the Walt Disney Archives, which spotlights costumes, props, and set pieces from Disney’s rich history; and the Mousequerade costume contest.
D23 Expo 2017 tickets will be available at a discounted price for a limited time. From July 14–December 31, 2016, tickets are $67 for a one-day adult admission and $46 for children 3–12. Tickets for members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club are $57 for a one-day adult admission and $41 for children. Multi-day money-saving tickets are also available. D23 Members can save as much as $296 off the price of admission, based on the purchase of four three-day tickets at the D23 Member rate. For more information on tickets and the ticket pricing structure for members and general admission, visit D23Expo.com.
A limited number of VIP Sorcerer Packages for D23 Expo 2017 will be available. The Sorcerer Package includes:
· Three-day admission ticket and commemorative Sorcerer credential
· Reserved seating at presentations in Hall D23, Stage 23, and Stage 28
· Limited-edition D23 American Tourister boarding bag
· Pre-Expo tour of select exhibits including Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives
· Exclusive shopping time in the D23 Expo Dream Store, Disney Store, and Mickey’s of Glendale
· Tour of the D23 Expo show floor the day before the Expo is open to the public
· Welcome Reception on Thursday evening
· Exclusive entrance to the Expo each morning
· A voucher for an appointment with an on-site massage therapist
· Exclusive D23 Expo gift pack including gifts from D23 and the rest of The Walt Disney Company
· Meet and Greet with a special Disney guest
· “Fond Farewell” reception on final day of Expo
· Plus, access to the Sorcerer Member Lounge and other benefits
Sorcerer Package tickets are available exclusively to both D23 Gold and Gold Family Members at $2,250 per ticket. Members have the option to purchase up to two Sorcerer tickets. Additional details and benefits are highlighted at D23Expo.com.
In anticipation of D23 Expo 2017, D23 will be streaming select presentations from D23 Expo 2015 at D23Expo.com from Wednesday, July 13, through Sunday, July 17. Presentations include “Once Upon a Time: An Evening with Snow White & the Evil Queen” (featuring Ginnifer Goodwin and Lana Parilla), “A Goofy Movie 20th Anniversary Celebration!” (including stars Bill Farmer, Jason Marsden, and Jim Cummings), “Disneyland: Fond Memories of the Past” (with Walt Disney Archives Director Becky Cline), and “In Conversation with the Filmmakers and the Emotions Behind Inside Out” (featuring Pete Docter, Jonas Rivera, and a special appearance by Sadness herself, Phyllis Smith).
You can also relive D23 Expo 2015 with our complete event coverage, including this episode of Attractions The Show and many more videos: