Orlando’s 50-acre Harry P. Leu Gardens will transform into a winter wonderland with a million lights, shining forests, holiday displays, music, and sculptures during “Dazzling Nights” – a new holiday experience for the whole family.
Created by the team who brings the Immerse Festival to Downtown Orlando every October, Dazzling Nights will invite guests to set out on a three-quarter-mile interactive holiday experience.
A few highlights of the event include:
- A photo-op in front of a 30-foot-tall Christmas tree upon arrival
- Interactive lights on the ground that light up and ring like holiday bells when stepped on
- Travel through a forest of light and fog, as if you’re walking through the aurora borealis
- Immerse yourself in a 65-foot-long tunnel of light
- Close out the evening with snow and holiday tunes
The outdoor event is designed to ensure proper social distancing and safety amid the pandemic, and guests will be required to wear masks. The event runs now through Jan. 3, 2020, with timed entry taking place from 5:30-9 p.m.
Tickets are $22 per person and can be purchased online, and on-site parking is available for a fee. However, complimentary parking and a shuttle will be provided off-site at Blue Jacket Park, located at 2501 General Rees Avenue, Orlando, FL 32814. Harry P. Leu Gardens is located at 1920 North Forest Avenue, Orlando, FL 32803.
To learn more and purchase tickets, visit DazzlingOrlando.com.