On Saturday, Aug. 22 starting at 10 a.m. Pacific Time, Warner Bros. will welcome fans into the DC FanDome—a free virtual fan experience with no badge required.
Accessible for 24 hours online, this global event will share new DC-related announcements from WB Games, Film and TV, and comics, as well as discussions with the casts and creators behind your favorite films and TV shows, including:
- “The Batman”
- “Black Adam”
- “Black Lightning”
- “DC Super Hero Girls”
- “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow”
- “DC’s Stargirl”
- “Doom Patrol”
- “The Flash”
- “Harley Quinn”
- The SnyderCut of “Justice League”
- “The Suicide Squad”
- “Superman & Lois”
- “Teen Titans GO!”
- “Young Justice: Outsiders”
- “Wonder Woman 1984”
Inside the DC FanDome, fans can hear highly-anticipated announcements and the latest news, see exclusive footage, and enter themed worlds designed to entertain everyone. This virtual world will also offer fans access to localized events, featuring the faces and voices from their countries around the world in their local language.
“There is no fan like a DC fan. For more than 85 years, the world has turned to DC’s inspiring heroes and stories to lift us up and entertain us, and this massive, immersive digital event will give everyone new ways to personalize their journey through the DC Universe without lines, without tickets and without boundaries,” said Ann Sarnoff, chair and CEO of Warner Bros. “With DC FanDome, we’re able to give fans from around the world an exciting and unparalleled way to connect with all their favorite DC characters, as well as the incredible talent who bring them to life on the page and screen.”
The DC FanDome will be made up of five universes, all surrounding the hub known as the Hall of Heroes, where fans can experience special programming, panels, and content reveals from a variety of movies, TV shows and games:
- DC WatchVerse: Here you can join the virtual audience and be immersed in hours of content from around the world. Watch panels and exclusive screenings, even never-before-seen-footage featuring cast, creators and crew from across DC Films, TV, Home Entertainment, and Games.
- DC YouVerse: Enter this world where the fans are the stars and see user-generated content, cosplay, and fan art from around the world.
- DC KidsVerse: Need a way to keep the younger kids entertained? Look no further than this world, which can be accessed directly at DCKidsFanDome.com. This area features a variety of family-friendly experiences for younger fans.
- DC InsiderVerse: This creativity-based world features a centerpiece video with legendary artist and DC CCO/Publisher Jim Lee, President of DC-Based Film Production Walter Hamada, and creator of the DC TV Arrowverse, Executive Producer Greg Berlani, as they welcome fans with a 101-style introduction to the DC Multiverse. From there, fans can go behind-the-scenes with those who bring DC to life in all its forms.
- DC FunVerse: Here’s where you can get cool sharables, like a comic book reader; DIY “WW84” Golden Armor and Batmobile kits; plus digital giveaways and a store packed with merchandise and limited-edition exclusives.
In addition, the second annual celebration of Black nerd culture will return with the all-new Blerd & Boujee House at DC FanDome, where Blerds, LatinxGeeks and all nerds can gather together for connections and conversations designed for the culture.
Warner Bros. is calling on all DC fans to submit their best fan art and displays of fandom in all its forms for a chance to be featured inside this digital world. You can head to Create.DCFanDome.com to learn more.
For more information on DC FanDome, head to DCFanDome.com.