ABC will broadcast “The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II” on Sunday, May 10 at 7 p.m. Eastern, with Ryan Seacrest returning as host. The second singalong iteration will feature new performances, at-home choreography, and even more Disney magic.
The animated Mickey will also return to help those at home follow the on-screen lyrics as celebrities perform Disney tunes. The special will then be followed by a new episode of “American Idol,” using the remote format that made its debut this past Sunday when audiences voted for the Top 10 finalists.
This new special will also continue to raise awareness for Feeding America’s network and resources for people across the country who find themselves facing hunger in these uncertain times.
Check out the lineup of performers and their chosen songs below:
- “A Whole New World” – Idina Menzel and Ben Platt
- “Almost There” – Chloe x Halle and Anika Noni Rose
- “Hakuna Matata” – Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner feat. Donald Glover and Walter Russel III
- “Part of Your World” – Halsey
- “Poor Unfortunate Souls” – Rebel Wilson
- “Remember Me” – Miguel
- “Step in Time” and “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” – Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Hayley Erbert
- “Try Everything” – Shakira
- “When I Am Older” – Josh Gad
- “You’ll Be in My Heart” – Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey and Josh Strickland
- “Zero to Hero” – Keke Palmer
More celebrities and performance details will be shared soon. You can stream the first televised event now on DisneyPlus.com.