Celebrate National Pizza Day at Disney Parks on Feb. 9
On Feb. 9, Disney Parks foodies can celebrate a longtime favorite food – pizza! With so many places at both Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Fla. and Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, Calif., there’s a wide variety of pies to enjoy in celebration of this near-perfect dish.
No matter what your preference – thick or thin crust, Chicago-style, New York-style, Sicilian or Neopolitan – the Disney Parks has something that will make every guest’s mouth water. Check out our Top 10 list of Disney Parks pizzas below:
- Lemon Shrimp Pizza (White Water Snacks, Grand Californian Hotel) – Lemonshrimp, fire-roasted tomatoes, capers and parmigiano
- Spicy Salame (Pizza Ponte, Disney Springs) – Salame, mozzarella and tomato
- Prosciutto e Melone (Via Napoli, Epcot) – white pizza, prosciutto, mozzarella, fontina, cantaloupe and arugula
- Margherita Pizza (Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria, Downtown Disney) – fresh mozzarella, basil and tomato sauce
- Affumicata (Via Napoli, Epcot) – white pizza, mozzarella, smoked salmon, arugula, pomodorini and stracchino
- Supernova Pizza (Red Rockett’s Pizza Port, Disneyland) – shawarma chicken topping,curry-oiled crust, mozzarella, tomato relish, cilantro, onion, cucumber and a garlic yogurt drizzle
- Red Vine Pizza (Blaze, Disney Springs) – Ovalini mozzarella, parmesan, cherry tomatoes, red sauce and an olive oil drizzle
- Nduja Pizza (White Water Snacks, Grand Californian Hotel) – Nduja Italian prosciutto sausage, baby Portobello mushrooms, roasted tomato, artichokes and grana padana parmigiano
- Clam Pie (Ale & Compass, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort) – Caramelized leeks, chorizo andclams
- Salsiccia e Cavolo Nero (Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria, Downtown Disney) – Sausage, black cabbage, mozzarella, parmesan and tomato sauce
While this is just a short list of some of the pizza options at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World, there are plenty of other offerings to find and indulge in on National Pizza Day on Feb. 9, 2018. For more information on pizza offerings at Disney Parks, visit disneyland.com and disneyworld.com.