Disney PhotoPass Service has reason to celebrate as the 50th Anniversary kicks off at Walt Disney World, with 5 new Magic Shots, special-edition desktop and mobile device wallpapers, and a host of original offerings debuting over the next 18 months.
For five decades, guests have been making memories at the Walt Disney World Resort, and preserving those memories through photographs. As the 50th Anniversary Celebration begins, PhotoPass photographers are commemorating the occasion as only they can — by capturing magical moments that will last a lifetime.
In honor of the celebration, Walt Disney World has announced new PhotoPass offerings in each of the four theme parks:
EARidescence is the watchword for the 18-month celebration, and that goes for Magic Shots, too. These clever photographs add a little “something special” to guest’s PhotoPass snaps, and here’s where you can find them:
Confetti Magic Shot
- Magic Kingdom park entrance, and the bridges leading into Liberty Square and Tomorrowland
- Select locations in Epcot
- Hollywood Boulevard in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom park entrance and in front of the Tree of Life
EARidescent Balloons Magic Shot
- Magic Kingdom’s Main Street U.S.A.
- Epcot park entrance and in World Celebration
- Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
EARidescent Border Magic Shot
- In front of the Partner’s Statue in Magic Kingdom
- At the World Celebration entry into World Showcase at Epcot
- Near the intersection of Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom park entrance
Runaway Remy Magic Shot
- Epcot’s France pavilion, near the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure attraction
Nighttime Icons Magic Shot
- Look for these in front of each of the 4 theme parks’ icons once the sun sets
If you aren’t sure where to find the 50th Anniversary Celebration Magic Shot you’re looking for, simply ask any PhotoPass photographer for assistance. In addition, there are more than 50 Magic Shots available resort-wide, so be sure to ask what’s available each time you see a PhotoPass location.
Guests using the PhotoPass service will also have access to complimentary desktop and mobile device wallpapers featuring each of the them park icons lit up in their Beacons of Magic finery.
Disney PhotoPass Service will add these wallpapers to guests’ photo galleries, which can be viewed online or via the My Disney Experience app. Users must have a My Disney Experience account dating to at least Sept. 30, 2021.
Throughout the 18-month 50th Anniversary Celebration, additional ways for Disney PhotoPass Service to capture the memories will be announced. Among the upcoming offerings are more limited-time Magic Shots, props, celebratory virtual backdrops at the Disney PhotoPass Studio in Disney Springs, extra complimentary wallpapers, EARidescent overlays on all Super Zoom Magic Shot videos, special effects photos, and more.
Share magical moments with family and friends in the parks, then share your photos on social media by tagging #DisneyPhotoPass and #DisneyWorld50.
For more information visit DisneyWorld.com.