The Disney Skyliner officially opens to all guests on Sept. 29 at Walt Disney World, and to celebrate, the Disney Parks Blog shared an updated look at merchandise inspired by the new transportation system.
This new merchandise collection was inspired by artwork similar to what will be featured on the sides of the gondolas.
The new collection will arrive on Sept. 27 at select merchandise locations throughout Walt Disney World.
With this Disney Skyliner-inspired release, guests can find T-shirts, hoodies, pins, mugs, MagicBands, ornaments, toys and more. There are also Passholder and Disney Vacation Club-exclusive items.
You can find the new Disney Skyliner merchandise at the following locations:
- International Gateway at Epcot
- Mickey’s of Hollywood at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort, once it opens later this year
We recently rode the Skyliner for the first time, and you can read our thoughts on the entire experience here. You can also watch our video ride-throughs on the Skyliner gondolas below: