Disney Springs is bringing some flavor back into summer with the Spring Street Eats Food Truck Rally on June 2-3.
Highlighting eight different food trucks that include a few favorites, the event will take place in the West Side neighborhood outside of the Cirque du Soleil theater on Friday, June 2 from 4 until 11 p.m., and Saturday, June 3 from noon to 11 p.m.
In addition to live entertainment, this food truck event is sure to bring back the popularity of a few old favorites that were formerly location in Exposition Park. Here are the visiting food trucks coming to the event:
- World Showcase of Flavors – check out this Epcot International Food & Wine Festival-inspired truck with signature sandwiches
- Fantasy Fare – indulge in theme park staples from Disney parks around the world, including the hand-dipped corn dog
- 900 Degreez Pizza – this truck has a wood-fired oven than can cook an entire pizza in 90 seconds, with an all-glass panel that allows guests to watch the chefs as they do what they do best
- The London Fish and Chippy – catch the specialty haddock fish and chips from this truck, made with a homemade beer batter, as well as other fried seafood
- Caketeer – this truck offers gourmet cupcakes as well as custom cakes throughout the Downtown Orlando and Central Florida areas
- Magic 4 UR Palate – this truck has dishes that are as appealing to the eye as they are to the stomach, and features creative and high quality menu options
- Philly’s Best Cheesesteaks – get the best cheesesteaks without having to go to Philly at this food truck, served up fresh and hot right here in Orlando
- Tikiz Shaved Ice – this truck is billed as “the ice cream truck of the future,” offering Hawaiian Shaved Ice that guests can dispense themselves, as well as ice cream
This fun food truck event only lasts for two days, so be sure to head over to Disney Springs to try out all that these truck have to offer. For more information on the Spring Street Eats Food Truck Rally, visit disneyparksblog.com.