Starting on Nov. 10, Disney Springs will bring the holidays to life with sparkling decor, unique gift ideas, treats, special entertainment and more.
At Disney Springs, guests can get their holiday shopping on while enjoying strolling carolers, themed stilt walkers, living statues and live music, as well as a festive holiday atmosphere.
Some of the holiday offerings at Disney Springs this year include:
- An even bigger Christmas Tree Trail – Guests can take a stroll through the even bigger Christmas Tree Trail, comprised of 25 custom decorated holiday trees. Each tree is dedicated to a Disney theme, as well as 10 new trees inspired by Disney classics like “Peter Pan,” “Sleeping Beauty,” “Dumbo” and “Snow White.”
- Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt – Stitch returns to Disney Springs with an expanded scavenger hunt with 16 stops, including a special stop at the Christmas Tree Trail.
- Santa’s Chalet – Santa Claus will be ready to listen to wish lists and welcome guests to his chalet, now located by the Christmas Tree Trail from Nov. 10 through Nov. 24.
- Meet-and-greet with the Coca-Cola Bear – This huggable eight-foot-tall polar bear is ready to take holiday photos with guests on the second floor of The Coca-Cola Store.
- “La Nouba” by Cirque du Soleil – This Disney Springs-staple will prepare to take its final bow on Dec. 31. Limited tickets are available at cirquedusoleil.com/la-nouba.
Guests can also find that perfect gift for everyone on their list at Disney Springs at name brand stores like UNIQLO, Sephora, Pandora, World of Disney, and more. For Star Wars fans, tickets are on sale now for the hyper-reality experience, Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire, which will make its debut on Dec. 16.
For up-to-date information on Black Friday and other holiday specials throughout the season, visit disneysprings.com.