The seven Disney Springs Resort area hotels are offering special “Fall into Extra Magic” room rates for a limited time.
For stays from Sept. 1 – Nov. 2, 2019, guests can take advantage of these limited-time rates, along with the benefit of Extra Magic Hours and 60-Day FastPass+ advance reservations with valid theme park admission. These benefits offer extra time in at least one of the Walt Disney World theme parks each day, and the ability to reserve access to select attractions up to 60 days before arrival.
In addition, guests staying at the Disney Springs Resort area hotels can enjoy “Extra” Extra Magic Hours at Disney’s Hollywood Studios from 6-9 a.m. from Sept. 1 – Nov. 2. This offers guests extra time to experience Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and Toy Story Land, along with the park’s other attractions.
Now through Nov. 2, guests staying at the Disney Springs hotels can also take advantage of “Extra” Extra Magic Hours at Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Animal Kingdom from 7-8 a.m. daily.
When staying at any of the seven Disney Springs hotels, guests can utilize shuttle transportation approximately every 30 minutes across Walt Disney World Resort, and receive the “Disney Springs Passport” booklet packed with discounts and specials from the shopping district’s merchants.
Check out the full list of “Fall into Extra Magic” rates below:
- B Resort & Spa: from $97 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista: from $79.99 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando: from $112 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace: from $115 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista: from $104 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area: from $89 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista: from $81 per room, per night
To learn more about these limited-time rates, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com.