Three sweet new additions are coming to Disney Springs this month! No matter what tasty treat you prefer to satisfy your sweet tooth, there’s a new offering for everyone.
The first of the new additions is a food truck called “Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet”, and the menu is mouthwatering:
- Springs Candy Taco – Candy Monster Cookie Dough, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry served in a waffle taco
- Minnie Mouse Taco – Peanut Butter Fluff Cookie Dough, caramel sauce, whipped cream, a cherry, and a chocolate Minnie bow served in a waffle taco
- Celebration Parfait – Celebration Cookie Dough with Celebration Mickey cake, vanilla custard, strawberries, whipped cream, and a cherry
- Mickey or Minnie Funnel Cake – funnel cake topped with powdered sugar and Mickey or Minnie-shaped cookie dough
- Cookie Dough Cup or Cone – Flavors include Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Fluff, Celebration, Cookies and Cream, Candy Monster, and Cold Brew
This new cookie dough-themed truck will debut later this month and will be parked near the other food trucks at Disney Springs West Side.
A Disneyland favorite is making its way to Disney Springs later this month as well – Sunshine Churro! Guests will find Sunshine Churro carts at the Marketplace and West Side sections of Disney Springs. The carts will offer a variety of classic and gourmet churros with flavors like salted caramel, watermelon, strawberry cheesecake, fruity cereal, and cookies and cream. You can even get your hands on churros dipped in milk chocolate or chocolate-hazelnut spread.
Also coming soon to Disney Springs West Side is Ample Hills Creamery! The scoop shop will open a brand-new location filled with their popular handcrafted ice cream and mix-ins, similar to the offerings at the Disney’s BoardWalk location. More details will be released on this new addition soon.
What treat are you going to pick up first? Let us know in the comments below!