Dress up in your Easter finery for a day of Springtime fun! Children visiting Icon Park on International Drive can now pose for a photo with the Easter Bunny and enjoy a complimentary ride on The Wheel.
From March 20 – April 3, Icon Park will host the Easter Bunny Garden Experience, offering visitors the opportunity to meet the Easter Bunny, have a series of candid photos taken in a “garden” setting, and receive a souvenir button each participating child can use for a free ride on The Wheel. Additional tickets can be purchase at a 50% discount.
Choose from three reservation types:
- Easter Bunny Only includes a photo with the Easter Bunny only.
- Garden Candid Only includes candid photos taken with garden settings. The Easter Bunny will not be present in photos.
- Easter Bunny & Garden Candid includes a visit with the Easter Bunny and a candid-photos session with garden settings.
Reservations must be booked in advance, with a $20 (plus tax) deposit required for each package at time of booking. Deposit will be applied to your final purchase.
After your professional photography session, choose from three photo packages, a Thumb Drive, or a photo and Thumb Drive combo:
- Package A: Two 5×7 photos with folders — $28.95
- Package B: One 5×7 photo with folder and four wallets — $27.95
- Package C: Two 31/2x5 photos and four wallets — $25.95
- Thumb Drive: Includes entire session for one child — $54.95; additional Thumb Drives $10 per sibling within the immediate family
- Candid and Bunny Photo Thumb Drive: Entire candid session and Bunny Photo for one child — $75.95
Chris Jaskiewicz, Icon Park president and CEO says, “Icon Park is proud to not only offer the latest and greatest in attractions, restaurants, bars, and shops, but we’re constantly working to establish seasonal events that can turn into beloved family traditions. The Santa Workshop Experience was a huge hit for our guests last December and we know they’ll love this new springtime option.”
The Easter Bunny Garden Experience and The Santa Workshop Experience formerly took place at the Orlando mall before expanding and moving to Icon Park. Other attractions at Icon Park include Sea Life Orlando Aquarium, Madame Tussauds Orlando, Museum of Illusions Orlando, and In The Game Icon Park. With 14 dining outlets, six attractions, and five shops, it’s easy to make a full day of it.
Photo sessions run from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily. Nearby parking is free.
To book reservations, visit TheSantaWorkshopExperience.com and click on the Bunny icon at the bottom of the page.