Eggstravaganza, a fan-favorite springtime tradition, is returning to Disneyland Resort. This year, the popular annual scavenger hunt for hidden “eggs” themed to Disney characters will take place only in the Downtown Disney District from March 15 to April 18, 2021.
Guests can keep track of their egg-hunting progress by purchasing a themed Eggstravaganza game board with corresponding stickers for $7.99 plus tax at select merchandise locations, including the newly reopened WonderGround Gallery (limit of 10 game boards per person while supplies last).
Game boards can be returned through April 18, 2021, to World of Disney or Disney’s Pin Traders to collect a special surprise – one of six collectible eggs (one surprise per game board).
In addition to the Eggstravaganza scavenger hunt, there will lots of fun shopping, dining, and snacking opportunities this spring at the Downtown Disney District.
- Spring snacks at Downtown Disney include Jamba’s Electric Berry Lemonade Smoothie, a Dill Pickle Corn Dog with a side of peanut butter at Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs, and specialty springtime candy apples at Marceline’s Confectionery like Minnie in bright Spring colors and an adorable yellow baby chick.
- To celebrate Disney’s “Raya and the Last Dragon,” a spectacular Raya-themed art installation created by Walt Disney Imagineering concept designer Xiao Qing Chen is on display at the westside of the Downtown Disney District. Plus, guests can purchase a Raya doll or Sisu plush at World of Disney and Elias and Co.
- Pandora Jewelry’s new collection is perfect for Easter baskets, featuring characters from Disney’s “Alice in Wonderland,” including Alice, the Cheshire Cat, and the Mad Hatter. Plus, Pandora will be offering a Buy 2, Get 1 Free event starting March 18, 2021.
- The spring menu at Naples Ristorante e Bar features delicious Italian dishes – and guests won’t want to miss the chance to visit on March 20, 2021, which is National Ravioli Day.
- Easter Brunch will be served on April 4, 2021, at Uva Bar & Café and Tortilla Jo’s, featuring “egg-stra” special Easter menus.
Click here for more information about visiting the Downtown Disney District, including the most up-to-date health and safety measures.