Electric Ocean returns to SeaWorld Orlando this summer
Electric Ocean returns to SeaWorld Orlando on select dates, May 27-Sept.5, 2022, with both daytime and nighttime activities and entertainment.
Electric Ocean features fun for guests of all ages, including immersive environments filled with light and music, concerts by popular artists, family-friendly DJ dance parties, unique animal encounters with special animal ambassadors, themed food offerings, and “Ignite 360,” an all-new fireworks and fountain show.
Plus, kids will be able to participate in special “beach cleanups” that will turn trash into a beautiful mural.
Electric Ocean Entertainment
Back by popular demand is Rescue Tails, an educational presentation that teaches about SeaWorld’s commitment to animal care and rescue, including the opportunity to meet rescued birds of prey, primates, and reptiles, and hear their stories – and new this summer is Rescue Tails: Night Vision, a “nocturnal” version of the Rescue Tails presentation. Elmo and his friends are also back in “Elmo Rocks” at Nautilus Theater to save the day by forming their own rock ‘n’ roll band after their favorite group cancels its concert appearance!
The nighttime fun at Electric Ocean at SeaWorld Orlando kicks off with Club Electric Current, when the Waterfront will be transformed into a party beneath the waves. After dark, a DJ will be on hand to spin dance music at Bayside Stadium, leading up to the new fireworks finale, featuring more lights, more lasers, more fountains, and more fireworks.
Electric Ocean Food and Beverages
This year, Electric Ocean returns with more themed bites and sips than ever, from savory summer classics and sweet treats to international and craft brews and signature coaster cocktails.
Café de Mar
- Turkey Leg
- Piña Colada – Flor de Caña rum with pineapple and coconut cream
- Strawberry Daquiri – Flor de Caña rum with blended strawberries
- Orlando Vice – Blend of strawberry daiquiri and piña colada
- Modelo Especial
- Modelo Negra
- Beignets – Choice of bananas foster, dulce de leche, or Nutella
- Abita Turbo dog
- Purple Hayes
- Hurricane – Flor de Caña rum, Sailor Jerry spiced rum, passion fruit, and orange
- Ice Breaker cotton candy
- Ice Breaker – Reyka vodka, watermelon juice, lavender, and lime
- Kraken – Monkey Shoulder whiskey, almond, orange juice, and Angostura bitters
- Manta – Sailor Jerry spiced rum, passion fruit puree, hibiscus, and lemonade
- Mako – Milagro tequila, blueberry, pineapple juice, and citrus sour
- XXL Beef Skewers – Homemade Chimichurri, vegetables, and Pita bread
- XXL Rum BBQ Chicken Skewers – Mango salsa, vegetables, and Pita bread
- Beef and cheese empanadas
- Chicken and cheese empanadas
- Passoã Sangria
- Passoã Liquor, Rosé wine, oranges, and berries
- Corona Premier
- Corona Extra
- Corona Light
Wild Arctic Plaza
- Philly cheesesteak with Kettle chips
- Italian sausage, onions, and peppers with Kettle chips
- Frozen Basil-Mint Caipirinha – Leblon Cachaca, fresh basil, mint, and lime
- Dos Equis Lager
- Dos Equis Ambar Lager
- Yuengling Lager
- Yuengling Pilsner
- Assorted chips and plantain chips
- Tequila Punch – Milagro tequila, triple sec, cranberry juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, lemonade, and club soda
- No Mames Mexican Style Lager, Tripping Animals Brewing
- Dead Parrot Mexican Style lager with sea salt and lime, Florida Avenue Brewing
- Cantina Cerveza Mexican Lager, Ellipsis Brewing
- Luminescence Tropical Hazy IPA, Florida Avenue Brewing
- Mangrove Mango Pale Ale, Oyster City Brewing Co.
- SeaWorld fin pretzel
- Souvenir popcorn
- Ice Breaker cotton candy
- Truly Seltzers
For an additional cost, guests can enjoy the Lakeside Grill Happy Hour from 9-10 p.m. (Saturdays only) or reserve a space on the Sky Tower ride for a private viewing of the fireworks with champagne and chocolate.
Electric Ocean runs on select dates from May 27 to Sep. 5, 2022, including Memorial Day and Labor Day. Starting today, SeaWorld’s Memorial Day Sale offers tickets, Fun Cards, and Annual passes up to 50% off for a limited time only.
Click here for more information.