Electroland will return to Disneyland Paris for the third year in a row this July, and this year’s festival lineup is one you won’t want to miss.
Guests can enjoy three nights packed with roaring DJ sets to coincide with this year’s jungle theme, inspired by The Lion King and Jungle Festival. Check out the full lineup for each day below:
Friday, July 5
- Steve Aoki – DJ and Grammy-nominated American producer
- NERVO – Australian sisters, famous for their collaborations with Afrojack, Ke$ha, Miley Cyrus
- Showtek – Dutch group
- The Magician – Belgian DJ
Saturday, July 6
- Alesso – one of the world’s most influential DJs, producer, and entertainer
- Nicky Romero – Dutch performer
- B Jones – Spanish DJ
- Jax Jones – British DJ
Sunday, July 7
- Amin Van Burren – record-breaking, five-time Best DJ in the World
- Feder – French DJ
- Fedde Le Grand – Dutch performer
- Nora En Pure – deep house performer
Electroland will offer more than just music when it takes over Disneyland Paris this summer. Guests will also be able to ride exciting attractions, like Rock ’n’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith, Crush’s Coaster, Ratatouille: The Adventure, and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
After the sun goes down, the Hollywood Tower Hotel will come alive with electronic music mixes, projections, light shows, big screens, and special effects all three nights.
“Electroland is an event for people who adore music and Disney. It’s a high-class music festival with the best DJs providing the dream soundtrack,” said Gustavo Branger, vice president of Disneyland Paris Events Group.
Book your Electroland experience now at Electroland.DisneylandParis.com.