Enjoy Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorld San Diego through April
Enjoy the food and fun of the Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorld San Diego every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday through April 30, 2023.
This year’s Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorld San Diego includes music, unique performances, memorable characters, and fireworks on select evenings, with all activities included with a valid park admission.
SeaWorld San Diego invites guests to discover over 30 new menu items at eight festival food locations. In addition, the festival will again star an expansive beverage menu, including more than 30 specially-curated cocktails and wines and over 30 craft beers from San Diego and beyond.
The Eight Seven Seas Food & Beverage locations are:
- Bold Brazilian Bites like soyrizo empanadas with chimichurri, arepas con queso, and alfajores with dulce de leche, frozen margaritas, local craft brews, and two signature cocktails: Bay Magic and Cherry Loco.
- Savory Swells of the Gulf, incluidng cochinita pibil tacos, pupusas, and fried blackened gulf shrimp. Nearby a michelada bar features classic, spicy, and mango micheladas or spiked sparkling aqua fresca.
- Onolicious Island Grill serving huli huli chicken thighs, spam fried rice, and haupia. For beverages, guests can visit the Thai Tea and Coffee Cart; Tradewinds Brews for Hawaiian hard seltzers and draft beers from Kona Brewing, Maui Brewing, and Cali Craft Brewing Company; or the Tiki Bar for mai tais, pina coladas, and strawberry daiquiris.
- Olympus Offerings with Mediterranean flavors like roasted garlic hummus plates, lamb “gyro” sliders, and baklava. Beverage choices include a non-alcoholic Moroccan mint lemonade and an Italian ‘Rita, made with tequila and Aperol.
- Caribbean Comforts featuring Cuban beef picadillo, mojo pork, Jamaican jerk chicken meat pies, key lime pie, Cocojito or a fruity non-alcoholic Caribbean punch.
- Transatlantic Treats North Atlantic foods like pan con tomate y jamon serrano, crema catalana, and the returning favorite, a New England-style lobster roll. For beverages, there’s a spiced rum sangria and moose juice at the neighboring Arctic Bar, a delicious berry-flavored cocktail featuring Canadian whiskey.
- Glacier Goodies, including plant-based Swedish meatballs with lingonberry compote, gravlax toast points with cucumber and dill, and traditional homemade maple nanaimo bars.
- Eastern Pacific Shores the bold flavors of Thailand, China, Japan, and more include green papaya salad with shrimp, char sui bao buns, and mango mochi. The Fortune Bar serves draft beers and a shiso highball cocktail.
- Interested guests should consult the online food festival guide for a complete listing of all the Seven Seas Food Festival dishes and drinks.
To make the most of a visit to the the Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorld San Diego, the Seven Seas Food & Beverage Sampler offers ten tastings for $70 or fifteen tastings for $85. SeaWorld San Diego Pass Members receive 18 tastings when they purchase the 15-item sampler.
The all-new Friday Happy Hour Sampler offers five food or beverage tasting options from any Seven Seas Food Festival location for only $25. This promotion is valid only after 4:00 p.m. on Fridays of the Seven Seas Food Festival.
Click here for more information and detailed menus.
Seven Seas Food Festival live performances
Along with food and beverage offerings, the festival features live music stages and entertainment performances, all new to the event this year and all included with theme park admission.
- Wild Arctic Stage – New to the event this year, guests can enjoy the artistry of award-winning ice sculpter, Chef Reyes, who turns frozen blocks of ice into intricate sculptures that capture the essence of the ocean.
- Fortune Plaza Stage – Chinese Lion Dancers perform acrobatic feats and traditional dances several times per day. Guests can also dance to beats from a DJ here throughout the day.
- Aloha Sunset Stage – Polynesian fire knife performers transport guests to the tropical islands of the South Pacific. Guests can also enjoy the sounds of ukulele performers as they strum their way through traditional melodies from the Aloha State.
- Mexican Traditions Pathway – An authentic mariachi band’s energy and festive spirit will serenade spectators with traditional Mexican music.
- Seven Seas Food Festival Sound Stage – On select dates, the Brazilian Carnival Dancers transport guests to the streets of Brazil with high-energy dance routines, vibrant costumes, and infectious rhythm. This area also showcases the Seven Seas DJ throughout the day.
Additional Festival Entertainment
During the Seven Seas Food Festival, SeaWorld costumed characters will sing “Food Glorious Food” acapella style outside the SeaWorld Store several times daily. In addition, guests can end their evenings on event nights with a spectacular fireworks presentation on select dates.
In conjunction with the Seven Seas Food Festival, Sea World San Diego is offering a limited-time SoCal Pass for just $11 per month (includes admission and discounts on parking).
Click here for more information, theme park hours, and to purchase tickets.