Delicious donuts, coffee, and more have arrived at Disney Springs West Side with the opening of Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew!
Here, oversized donuts come piled high with chopped candies, nostalgia-inducing cereals, and crumbled cookie toppings that are definitely Instagram-worthy.
A few must-trys on the menu include:
- Peanut Butter Explosion – Chocolate iced donut, peanut butter chips, crushed Reese’s Cups, chocolate peanut butter frosting
- Nutella Bella – Nutella crème-filled, chocolate iced donut, crushed hazelnuts
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch – Cinnamon iced donut, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, cream cheese frosting, dusted with cinnamon sugar
- Maple Double Bacon – Maple iced donut, loaded with crispy bacon
- Mounds Coconut Dream – Coconut-almond iced donut, toasted coconut, chopped Mounds, cream cheese frosting, vanilla icing drizzle
They currently only offer one vegan donut, the Purple Glazed Ube. They don’t have any gluten-free options yet, as they are still trying to perfect one that tastes great. They do plan on offering special donuts each season. Look for a red velvet one for Valentine’s Day and some outrageous ones for Mardi Gras.
The menu at Everglazed also features coffee – cold-brewed and regular – and soft drinks. Guests can also try the “Glazed & Confused,” served up with a whole Maple Double Bacon donut perched atop the drink.
Adults may want to try the spiked coffees or cold beers. Kids will like one of The Milky Way options, which include a bit of cereal. They taste just like drinking the milk at the end of your bowl of cereal.
Everglazed will also offer “signature sammies” for those who aren’t in the mood for donuts, like The B&G Burger, Grilled Cheeeese, and the Funky Chicken – which can all be served on a glazed donut instead of a sweet bun for a dollar extra. They also serve a couple of breakfast sandwiches and three variations of French fries.
“Some people say you can’t buy happiness, but you can buy donuts and that’s kind of the same thing,” said Owner Guy Revelle. “See you in the donut garden.”
Here’s a video report from reporter Quinn Roseboom:
The shop is owned and run by Millennium Restaurant Group, the same company that operates Splitsville next door, and Homecomin’ at Disney Springs. They also run Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes at Downtown Disney.
Discounts are available for Walt Disney World annual passholders and Disney cast members. They are open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
To learn more about other Disney Springs offerings, head to DisneySprings.com.