Universal Studios Hollywood has announced two more haunted mazes for this year’s Halloween Horror Nights lineup, as well as revealed that tickets are now on sale for the event.
Fan-favorite mazes “The Exorcist” and “The Curse of Pandora’s Box” will return to the Southern California haunt event, joining the lineup that also includes Netflix’s “The Haunting of Hill House,” “Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives” and “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.”
In “The Exorcist,” guests will live the tormented aberrations experienced by Regan and her determined mother. In “The Curse of Pandora’s Box,” horror will re-emerge in ultraviolet in the original concept maze inspired by some of the fearsome creatures of Greek mythology. You can check out sneak peeks of both mazes in the videos below:
In addition, guests are now able to purchase tickets — and due to demand, the event is expected to sell out. Event dates are:
- Sept. 9-12, 16-19, 23-26, 30
- Oct. 1-3, 7-10, 14-17, 21-24, 28-31
The following ticket options are available:
- General Admission: Single-night ticket to the seasonal event
- Universal Express: Admission to Halloween Horror Nights and one-time express access to each maze, ride and attraction
- Universal Express Unlimited: Admission to Halloween Horror Nights and unlimited express access to each maze, ride and attraction
- Day to Night Ticket: After 2 p.m. access to all daytime attractions plus the seasonal event
- Day to Night Ticket + Universal Express: After 2 p.m. one-time express access to all daytime attractions plus Halloween Horror Nights
Additional tickets will be available soon, including the premium R.I.P. Tour, Frequent Fear and Ultimate Fear passes.
For more information, and to purchase tickets, visit Hollywood.HalloweenHorrorNights.com.