The Fall 2021 issue of “Attractions Magazine” is now available in print, digital, and soon on Nook. The cover story is all about the Avenger’s Campus at Disney California Adventure! Click Here to order your copy.
• Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure
• Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and France pavilion expansion at Epcot
• Harry Potter New York
• Q&A: Theme Park Senior Creative Writer Jason Surrell
• Coming Attractions
• News In The Queue
• Then & Now: Disney-MGM to Hollywood Studios
• Versus: Disney’s Boo Bash After Hours Vs. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
• Photo Finds
• Skipper Ben’s Top 10 Theme Park Lands in Orlando
• Table Service: Cítricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian
• Resort Report: Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel at Disneyland Paris
• Spot the Difference
• Mystery Photo
• The Rumor Queue
• DePaoli On DeParks: Attractions that continue a movie’s story
• In The Loop: New Roller Coaster Highlights for 2022
• PLUS MORE!
Get Your Copy
• Click Here to order a subscription. Club and VIP Subscribers start with this issue in print. All subscribers have access to the digital version.
• Click Here to order the print and digital version without a subscription.
• To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for iPhone and Android devices.
All current subscribers can read the digital version of this issue in the Downloads area of their account.
Basic and Club Subscribers in the U.S. should receive the print version by Oct. 20, 2021. International subscribers should allow until Nov. 10, 2021. VIP subscribers should receive their print version, along with their Mystery Merch Box, by Oct. 11, 2021.