Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is hosting special screenings of “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” this November.
Fans of the Wizarding World can watch the latest adventures of Newt Scamander and Albus Dumbledore in a magical setting with screenings on Nov. 17-19. The film will be introduced by Pierre Bohanna, head prop maker on all eight Harry Potter films and both Fantastic Beats films.
Tickets to this unique experience include:
- Screening of “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” in the Studio Tour cinema
- Access to the Studio Tour with a special souvenir ticket
- Butterbeer served in a souvenir glass
- Choice of hot food and a glass of wine, beer or soft drink in the Backlot Café
- A bag of sweets or popcorn to enjoy in the Studio Tour cinema during the screening
- Complimentary souvenir green screen photo
- Choice of wine, beer, hot or soft drink in the Studio Tour cinema
- Souvenir guidebook
- Return shuttle to Watford Junction Station
Tickets for this special screening are £149, or about $196, per person. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Oct. 18.
To learn more about this unique screening experience, and to purchase tickets, visit WBStudioTour.co.uk.
Check out the final trailer for “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” below: