Through Aug. 14, 2022, over 30 restaurants and shops at Disney Springs will be celebrating the fresh flavors of the Sunshine State, thanks to Flavors of Florida Presented by Corkcicle.
The following Disney Springs locations are serving summer-inspired Flavors of Florida:
- Blood Orange Éclair – Éclair filled with triple blood orange mousse and topped with tangy citrus jam and candied blood orange.
- Blue Citrus Sauvignon Blanc Slushie – Matua sauvignon blanc, Blue Curaçao syrup, and lemonade (served in a Flavors of Florida Corkcicle cup).
- Coconut Panna Cotta – Coconut panna cotta layered with mango gelée and topped with fresh tropical fruit, shredded coconut, and a crispy coconut shortbread cookie.
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- Southern Fried Hand Pies – A pair of fried pastries filled with moonshine-glazed strawberry compote and served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.
- Blood Orange Margarita – Dobel Diamanté tequila with fresh-squeezed lime juice and blood orange purée garnished with a fresh Florida orange.
- Florida Sunshine Shake – Hand-spun vanilla soft-serve ice cream and fresh Florida orange juice topped with whipped cream and garnished with an orange wheel (not available for online orders).
City Works Eatery & Pour House
- Smokehouse Cuban – Hardwood-smoked pulled pork shoulder, ham, shaved hot link, smoked provolone, Robonaut Red mustard, and spicy bread & butter pickles on a Cuban roll.
Coca-Cola Rooftop Beverage Bar
- Sunshine Orange Chill – St. Augustine vodka and orange juice topped with Sprite (served in a souvenir Coca-Cola glass).
- Lime Garage Burger – Deluxe patty topped with pepper jack cheese, pork belly, and fried green tomato served with an avocado, lime, and jalapeno spread.
- Orange Garage Burger – Deluxe patty topped with pepper jack cheese, pork belly, and lettuce, served with an orange and onion marmalade.
- Orange Bird Milkshake – Artisanal shake made with vanilla gelato and orange, topped with sprinkles.
- Strawberry Basil Margarita – Herradura reposado tequila and lime juice with strawberry purée, garnished with shredded basil leaves.
Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- Orange Blossom Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake piped with orange-flavored frosting and topped with orange zest and a flower garnish (vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free).
Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew
- Citrus Dream Donut – Orange-glazed donut with white buttercream, drizzled with orange icing and topped with an orange gummy and fresh mint leaf.
- Orange Lemonade with Sweet Cream Foam
- Shrimp Ajillo Tostada – Tostada topped with roasted garlic-guajillo Florida pink shrimp, avocado, jicama, local heirloom cherry tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, orange, and a citrus-soy vinaigrette.
- Orange Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookie – A vanilla bean cookie infused with orange essence, mixed with dark chocolate, and covered in pecan pralines and candied orange peel.
- Strawberry Shortcake Chocolate Treats – Strawberry chocolate, white crisp pearls, speculoos cookie crumbles, and strawberry crispies.
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
- Voodoo Shrimp – Sautéed Florida Gulf Shrimp in an Abita Amber beer reduction sauce, served over jalapeño-cheese cornbread.
- Green Gator – Siesta Key Toasted Coconut Rum mixed with melon liqueur, simple syrup, and pineapple juice.
Local Green Orlando Food Truck
- Kingston Mango Pineapple Lemonade
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Florida Gulf Shrimp Tacos – Jerk-spiced shrimp in a grilled corn tortilla with watermelon pico de gallo and sliced jalapeno.
- Jock’s Citrus Old Fashioned
- Florida Mule – Florida cane vodka, ginger beer, orange juice, and simple syrup (served in a Flavors of Florida Corkcicle cup).
- M&M’S White Chocolate Key Lime Pie Candy (available by the half-pound and pound from the color wall).
- Blood Orange Gin & Tonic – St. Augustine Gin, Tipplers orange liqueur, blood orange Monin, and tonic water, garnished with an orange wedge.
- Key Lime Pie – Tart key lime filling and airy toasted meringue.
The Polite Pig
- Cuban Sandwich – Crusty bread with sliced ham, roasted pork, cheese, and dill pickles with a tangy sauce.
- Key Lime Mojito – Rum, fresh-squeezed lime juice, and club soda garnished with fresh mint sprigs and lime.
- Key Lime Ceviche Tostada – Shrimp, scallop, and mango ceviche, avocado mousse, and cilantro-cabbage slaw with citrus vinaigrette (accompanied by cilantro lime rice and Cuban black beans).
- Sailfish Brewing Sunrise City IPA – West coast-style IPA brewed with Columbus, Amarillo, and Mosaic hops.
Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Home Grown Strip Steak – 12 ounce steak (grass-fed and locally-raised at Florida Adena Farms) served with béarnaise sauce, Cipollini onions, sautéed wild mushrooms, and Raglan’s twice-cooked millionaire homemade chips.
Salt & Straw
- Strawberry Honey Balsamic with Black Pepper ice cream.
Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- Grilled Key West Pink Shrimp Salad – Grilled shrimp served over a spring mix with strawberries, oranges, cucumbers, tomato, parsley, onions, and feta, tossed in strawberry vinaigrette.
- Spiked Guava Lemonade – Guava puree and fresh-squeezed lemon juice with St. Augustine vodka topped with a splash of soda water.
Swirls on the Water
- Orange Bird Dole Whip – Orange Dole Whip topped with sprinkles and an Orange Bird garnish.
- Watermelon Dole Whip – Watermelon Dole Whip on a slice of fresh watermelon (limited quantities available daily, while supplies last).
Terralina Crafted Italian
- Italian Sangria – Special blend of cabernet sauvignon, brandy, peach, and lemon, garnished with Florida orange slices (served by the glass or in a pitcher for four).
- Blackened Shrimp Salad – Salad greens dressed with Florida orange blossom honey and Key lime vinaigrette topped with blackened shrimp, seasonal berries, and goat cheese croutons.
- Oyster City Mangrove Pale Ale – Classic pale ale fermented in mangos.
Vivoli il Gelato
- Pineapple and Coconut Shake – Pineapple and coconut sorbetto topped with a mini pineapple and coconut layer cake.
- Orange Blossom Gelato – Made with orange blossom pilsner beer and Savannah Bee orange blossom honey (served in a cup or waffle cone).
- Key Lime Cannoli – Pastry shell filled with sweet cream made of ricotta and key limes.
Wine Bar George
- Frozen Old Fashioned featuring Dole Whip Orange (enjoy a complimentary frozen drink with the purchase of a Wine Bar George limited-edition Corkcicle cup).
Flavors of Florida event guides are available at the Disney Springs Welcome Center or any participating location. Click here for more information.
Just for Annual Passholders
- Orange Bird Magnet – Passholders can head to Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories at Disney Springs to pick up the newest Annual Passholder-exclusive magnet featuring Orange Bird – be sure to scan the QR code to see Orange Bird come alive. Annual Passholder magnets will be available through Aug. 5, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (while supplies last). A virtual queue will be in place to manage wait times.
- Orange Bird Scavenger Hunt – Orange Bird is also hiding throughout the four areas of Disney Springs: the Marketplace, the Landing, Town Center, and West Side. Passholders can pick up a complimentary scavenger hunt map from Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (while supplies last). Once all Orange Bird locations have been found, Passholders can complete an additional puzzle using clues they’ve collected on their hunt.
- Orange Bird Photo Ops – Passholders can visit the Disney PhotoPass Studio through Aug. 5, 2022, to take a photo with special props, including one featuring Orange Bird.
Check out this video from Tim Tracker to see some of the Flavors of Florida foods and the Orange Bird magnet: