Fun Spot Orlando is getting spooky this fall with delicious and exciting new additions during their upcoming event, “Huge Halloween.”
The event will offer three major highlights: an escape room, trick-or-treat trails, and a limited-time “Fright Bites” menu. The escape room will only be offered at the Orlando location, but the Fright Bites and trick-or-treat trails will be available at both Florida parks.
Real Escape Room
Unravel the mystery of an Orlando Open House and the disappearing CEO of Fun Spot, all before time runs out in the Real Escape Room, opening on Oct. 1 at Fun Spot Orlando. Check out the synopsis of the experience below:
Imagine if you will, the property is for sale and the owners are having an Open House. John Arie Jr, our CEO by day and Paranormal expert by night, is interested in the property, but when he goes to tour the house, things mysteriously begin to go wrong. John Jr sent out a distress message that sounded like he’s encountered ghosts and spirits at the Open House; and he hasn’t been seen since! We’re inviting guests to our Orlando Open House to help solve the mystery of our disappearing CEO, and escape from the house before time runs out!Fun Spot Orlando
The escape room will accommodate up to six people per tour, and a minimum of four people will be required. Tickets are available for $15 per person and can be purchased at the Orlando park admissions booth on the day of your visit; reservations will be assigned upon purchase.
However, if you are a Season Passholder, tickets to the escape room are only $10 per person from Sept. 30 – Oct. 4, and a minimum party of two is required.
Each party will have 15 minutes to solve the mystery and escape. Reservations begin on Oct. 1 and run through Nov. 1. Guests will be required to wear masks and gloves provided by a Fun Spot employee. The use of cell phones, photography, and video will not be allowed.
Both the Orlando and Kissimmee Fun Spot locations will see Trick-or-Treat Trails return every Saturday in October from 4-7 p.m.
Guests ages 12 and under can enjoy themed Candy Spots on the trail throughout both parks, and are encouraged to dress in costumes – but remember, face masks are required and costume masks are not allowed. Those interested in participating are asked to bring their own reusable bag and can visit each stop once.
Social distancing markers will be placed in front of each Candy spot location to allow for proper distancing. Employees will be wearing masks and gloves, and will drop candy into guests’ bags. Hand sanitizer will also be available by each table.
Fright Bites Menu
Both Fun Spot locations are offering their first limited-time menu this fall, now through the end of October. You can check out the full spread of fall-flavored offerings below:
Fright Bites Menu
- Voodoo Chicken (Both parks): Boneless fried chicken wings tossed in sweet & spicy Thai chili sauce served with fresh cut fries finished with queso blanco and Hot Cheetos crumbles
- Frightful Fries (Orlando): Seasoned french fries topped with queso blanco, smoked beef brisket, sour cream & chives, finished with Hot Cheeto crumbles.
- Nacho Mummy’s Chicken (Orlando): Purple, orange, and yellow fresh tortilla chips topped with pulled smoked chicken, nacho cheese, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, and sour cream.
- “HUGE” Jalapeño Frank-N-Stein (Orlando): 1/4 pound of All Beef frankfurter topped with crispy jalapeños and nacho cheese.
- Jalapeño Frank-N-Stein Combo (Kissimmee): 1/4 pound of All Beef frankfurter topped with crispy jalapeños and nacho cheese served with your choice of beer on tap.
- Pumpkin Spice Milkshake (Both parks): Pumpkin spice blended into vanilla ice cream topped with whipped cream and fall spices.
- Fire & Ice (Both parks): Vanilla soft serve topped with Hot Cheetos dust.
- Dippin’ Dots Spooky Sundaes (Orlando): Dippin’ Dots ice cream with a choice of three toppings, gummy worms, orange, green, pink sprinkles, candy eyes, gummy body parts, chocolate, strawberry syrup.
- Spooky Sundaes (Orlando): Vanilla, chocolate, or swirl soft serve ice cream with up to three fall toppings.
- Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cake (Orlando): Spicing up the classic funnel cake, this fall with pumpkin spice, drizzled buttercream icing, and topped with candied nuts.
- Frankenstein Funnel Cake (Orlando): Classic funnel cake made with ghoulishly green batter topped with powdered sugar, Oreo cookie crumbles, chocolate syrup, and finished with whipped cream topping.
- Spider’s Web Cake (Both parks): Classic funnel cake topped with powdered sugar, and a chocolate shell web spun by a chocolate spider.
- Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Nuggets (Orlando): Auntie Anne’s pretzel nuggets tossed in fall spices. Pair it with their cream cheese dipping sauce for an extra treat.
- Caramel Apple (Both parks): A variety of apples dipped in caramel or chocolate and rolled in nuts or seasonal candies.
- Candy Corn Popcorn (Orlando): Freshly popped popcorn mixed with candy corn and mini M&M’s.
- Spider Web Cotton Candy (Both parks): Halloween colored cotton candy with a toy spider ring.
Spooky Spirits Menu
- Apple Cider Slushy (Orlando): A refreshing, crisp nonalcoholic slushy that’s perfect for bridging the gap between summer and fall.
- Purple People Eater (Orlando): Raspberry Vodka, Blue Curacao, Cranberry juice, Sweet & Sour mix, Grenadine
- Witches Blood (Orlando): Vodka, Melon Liqueur, Orange juice, Sweet & Sour mix
- Witches Heart (Kissimmee): Frozen wine-based Vodka, Blue Curacao, Sweet & Sour mix, Grenadine
- Zombie (Orlando): White Rum, Triple Orange Liqueur, Passionfruit juice, Orange juice, Grenadine
- Fun Shot Syringes (Orlando): Your favorite liquor served in a syringe.
To learn more about Huge Halloween at Fun Spot Orlando, visit Fun-Spot.com.