It’s time to dust off those Jedi robes and grab your lightsabers, because Star Wars: Galactic Nights is coming back to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This after-hours ticketed event will celebrate the entire Star Wars saga with fans on Dec. 16.
This is the second Galactic Nights event to be held at the park, and it is expected to be held again in the future. Guests attending the event can enter the park starting at 5 p.m.
From 7 p.m. until midnight, guests can enjoy special Star Wars entertainment, photo opportunities, limited edition merchandise, character meet-and-greets, themed food and drinks, as well as a preview of the upcoming Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge expansion.
Other entertainment offerings for the evening will include:
- Both Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away and Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular will get special enhancements for that night’s performances
- The Epic Theater will host a special one-night-only panel about Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, which is set to open in 2019 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Get the chance to meet characters from the Star Wars saga like AWR Troopers, roaming droids and Ewoks and more
- Special photo opportunities will also be available, with both backdrops from classic Star Wars moments, as well as new scenes inspired by Star Wars Rebels
- Indulge in exclusive Star Wars-themed food and beverage options and check out special and limited edition merchandise only available during the event
- Select park attractions will be pen during the event, like Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
More entertainment offerings will be announced as the event approaches.
New premium offerings will be available during this event, like the Galactic Tasting Sampler for $30 plus tax, where foodies from all over the galaxy can devour Star Wars-inspired fare; and a Jedi Recruitment package for $149.95, where force-sensitive younglings to explore their strength in the Force. The Jedi Recruitment Package will include a spot in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple, a lightsaber, a Jedi robe, a limited edition Star Wars shirt and a photo with the Jedi Master.
Guests of all ages are encouraged to wear costumes to this event, but must follow the special event guidelines for costumes like those for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
Tickets for Star Wars: Galactic Nights are $129 for adults, and $124 for kids ages 3-9, and discounts for Disney Vacation Club Members and Annual Passholders are available. To book your tickets to the special event, visit DisneyWorld.com or call 407-W-DISNEY.
Check out all our videos from the previous Star Wars: Galactic Nights event below: