A new after-dark experience will give guests one more taste of World Showcase cuisine to close out their day at Epcot.
After a long day, the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party offers guests bubbles in their glass as colors burst in the air. Guests can sample desserts from around the world, paired with the perfect international sparkling wines in an intimate and exclusive area, all while watching Epcot’s nightly fireworks spectacular, IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth. Reservations have begun with the first IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party on March 15, 2014.
Here are the details:
Dates: Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Time: 7:45 p.m. to 9:20 p.m.
Location: Showcase Plaza
Prices (including tax and gratuity): Adults $49, Children $29
Menu (subject to change):
• Italy: Tiramisu
• France: Vanilla Pot de Crème
• United Kingdom: Shortbread Cookies
• Morocco: Traditional Baklava
• American Adventure: Sugar Dusted Cronis with Strawberry Sauce and Whipped Cream
• Disney Parks ice cream novelties
• Lemonade, coffee, teas
• Sparkling wine from Washington State and Prosecco from Italy
Guests can book the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party by calling 407-WDW-PLAY. For more information, visit disneyworld.disney.go.com/destinations/epcot Disney also offers a fireworks viewing dessert party at the Magic Kingdom for Wishes.