The Harbor Nights La Dolce Vita food and wine event at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando will return to the hotel’s Harbor Piazza on Oct. 21, 2022.
The adults-only (21+) event will celebrate “la dolce vita” – the sweet life – under the twinkling lights of the hotel’s picturesque piazza inspired by Portofino, Italy. Guests will sip select Italian wines while enjoying food from the hotel’s restaurants and live music, including a special performance by Portofino’s opera singers.
Harbor Nights La Dolce Vita Food Stations
- Gamberi Oreganata from Mama Della’s Ristorante – Skillet-baked shrimp with Italian-seasoned bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and tomato ragu.
- Polenta Bar from Trattoria del Porto – Creamy yellow corn polenta with wild forest mushroom marsala or duck meatballs (polpetti al suga).
- Frutti de Mare Flatbread from Splendid Bar & Grill – Garlic white sauce, clams, rock shrimp, smoked salmon, pesto, stone fruit, and arugula (Margherita flatbread also available).
- Chicken Cacciatore from Sal’s Market Deli – Slow-cooked chicken thigh, tomato sauce with peppers, onions, and olives.
- Barolo Braised Beef & Pasta Alla Ruota from The Thirsty Fish – Fresh cavatelli pasta tossed in a parmesan cheese wheel with black pepper and extra virgin olive oil and topped with braised beef.
- Ricotta Cheese-filled Cannelloni from Bice Ristorante – Served with marinara sauce and Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Salted Caramel Gelato and Strawberry Sorbet from the Gelateria.
- Desserts – Cinnamon Apple Cobbler Crumble Cheesecake and Hazelnut Vanilla Coffee Verrine.
Harbor Nights La Dolce Vita Wine Selections
- Sparkling Wine – Gancia Atto Prima Lychee (Italy).
- Rosé Wine – Luna Nuda 2020 Rosé (Tuscany, Italy).
- White Wines: Beni Di Batasiolo Gavi (Piedmont, Italy), Olianas Vermentino di Sardegna (Sardinia, Italy), Villa Matilde Falanghina Rocca Dei Leoni (Campania, Italy), Tenuta Di Nozzole Toscana Chardonnay Le Bruniche (Tuscany, Italy), Conte Brandolini D’Adda Friuli Grave Friulano (Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy), and Caposaldo Pinot Grigio (Italy).
- Red Wines: Olianas Cannonau di Sardegna (Sardinia, Italy), Castello Del Trebbio Chianti Superiore (Tuscany, Italy), Fable Roots Red Blend (Italy), Candoni Pinot Noir (Veneto, Italy), Contemassi Chianti Riserva (Tuscany, Italy), Masi Valpolicella Classico Bonacosta (Veneto, Italy), Tutto Mio Vino Rosso Dolce Sweet Red Wine (Emilia-Romagna, Italy).
Harbor Nights La Dolce Vita at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel will take place outdoors (weather permitting) from 6:30-9 p.m. on Oct. 21, 2022.
Standing Harbor tickets are $79 plus fees and tax (does not include seating – individually or at tables), and limited VIP tickets are available for $109 plus fees and tax, which include all the benefits of a regular ticket, plus reserved seating in a special area with a private wine station and passed hors d’oeuvres.
Click here for more information and to purchase tickets.