The Harry Potter-themed “HP Bar Crawl” – Bar Crawl Live’s most magical event of the year – is apparating in Orlando on Aug. 13, 2022.
Known as the #1 bar crawl brand, Bar Crawl Live has transformed the traditional pub crawl experience with innovative concepts and technology. From 2-9 p.m. on Aug. 13, 2022, wizards, witches, and even muggles can dress up in their best wizarding world costumes and sip magical cocktails at a selection of Orlando venues.
Harry Potter-Themed Bar Crawl Tickets (sales end Aug. 12, 2022):
- Single ticket without wand (first 50 tickets) – $12 plus tax and fees
- Single ticket with free wand (first 50 tickets) – $22 plus tax and fees
- Single ticket without wand (final price) – $25 plus tax and fees
- Single ticket with free wand (final price) – $35 plus tax and fees
- Add-on wand with box (wand only; not an admission ticket) – $12 plus tax and fees. There are 10+ wands to pick from at registration. Barcode must be scanned to receive your wand.
All general admission tickets include:
- Free entrance to five+ venues (door cover charges waived)
- Wristband-only entry to five+ Bars
- Up to 50% off well drinks and beers
- Up to 20% off select foods
- Harry Potter-themed potion drinks
- Costume contest
- DJs at select bars
- Detailed digital bar list
- Onsite staff guiding the crawl
Bar Crawl Live’s 100% Cancellation Refund Guarantee: In the event of cancellation, for any reason, all tickets will be refunded in full. No vouchers, no credits, just your money back in your bank. Guaranteed.
The official itinerary (including digital bar list, check-in times, registration venues, venue time slots, and other information) will be emailed the week of the crawl.
Attendees should note that this event is in no way affiliated with J.K. Rowling, The Harry Potter franchise, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., and/or any of their affiliates.
Disclaimer: Attractions does not endorse the organizers of events we write about. Even with the best intentions, many announced events end up not happening. Be sure to check the return policy and the legitimacy of the organizers before giving them any financial information.