WarnerMedia has announced that its highly-anticipated streaming platform, HBO Max, will officially launch on May 27, 2020.
The announcement also revealed the “Day One” slate of premium Max Originals, including:
- Scripted comedy “Love Life,” starring Anna Kendrick
- Sundance 2020 Official Selection feature documentary “On the Record”
- Underground ballroom dance competition series “Legendary”
- “Craftopia,” hosted by YouTuber LaurDIY
- All-new “Looney Tunes Cartoons,” from Warner Bros. Animation
- Sesame Workshop’s “The Not Too Late Show with Elmo”
HBO Max will also offer the entire HBO service alongside titles of past and present from Warner Bros. After the initial launch, Max Originals will continue to premiere at a regular pace through the summer and fall. Studio Ghibli will also find its home on the service, streaming for the first time ever in the U.S.
Check out the trailers for “Looney Tunes Cartoons” and “The Not Too Late Show with Elmo” below:
To learn more and to sign up for updates ahead of the official launch, visit HBOMax.com.