WonderWorks Orlando just made it easier than ever for families to score deals on tickets to the science-focused indoor amusement park.
“We are happy to offer a variety of ways that will help people score discount tickets,” says General Manager Brian Wayne. “No matter what time of the year you are planning a visit, there is a good chance you can find a way to save a few bucks on admission.”
WonderWorks recently added two new interactive experiences to their physical challenge area: Twister, a modern-digital version of the 60s game, and Playbox, which uses hand-eye coordination in a competition setting. Later this spring, a STEAM room will offer education-focused science and arts exhibits, including shark anatomy and digital art.
Here are ways to get WonderWorks Orlando discounted tickets:
- Save $2 per ticket when you purchase online rather than at the box office
- Sign up to receive messages for discounts and specials
- Visit on special offer days for specific groups, including Boy Scout, Girl Scout, or Teacher Appreciation Days and Sensory Days.
- Get a group rate with 15+ guests attending together
- Watch social media for Family Fun Days when tickets are only $15 each for all Florida residents (valid ID needed to redeem tickets).
- If you’re a teacher, you can plan to visit during Teacher Wonder Days each October when certified teachers get in free, and their guests get a $15 per ticket discounted rate.
- Look for hidden rocks that provide free admission tickets to WonderWorks Orlando.
- Combine admission tickets with the Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show for savings on the ticket.
- Visit after 8:00 p.m. for discounted tickets when purchased online.
“We offer plenty of ways to get discount tickets and lots of fun for the whole family,“ Wayne said. “We look forward to a great year with visitors to WonderWorks Orlando.”
WonderWorks Orlando is open 365 days per year, from 9:00 a.m. to midnight. Click here for more information.