Guests can celebrate all things fall in Hershey, Pa. with family-friendly offerings and themed events throughout October and into November.
The Halloween fun will take place Fridays – Sundays from Oct. 19-28 and Nov. 2-4, and includes:
Hersheypark in the Dark
Hersheypark in the Dark is a Halloween event that features over 55 rides and attractions along with Halloween-themed entertainment for $39.95 per guest. Visitors attending the event will enjoy:
- 13 roller coasters will be open for guests. In addition, the lights will be turned off on the three wooden coasters during the last hour of each operating day, and the indoor Laff Trakk coaster will be dark throughout the operating day.
- 13 candy locations on Hershey’s Trick-or-Treat Trail, including the Treatville trick-or-treat trail in Hersheypark and ZooAmerica, and Hershey Hollow in Hershey’s Chocolate World attraction. Children ages 12 and younger are encouraged to come in costume for free treat bags and candy at each stop through the Halloween Village.
- Fall-themed food and drink offerings, like pumpkin funnel cakes, pumpkin roll ice cream sandwiches, hot apple cider, s’mores and Pumpkin King Size Shakes.
- New for this year, the Character Glow Party will be offered daily during Hersheypark in the Dark.
- Live entertainment, including “Screaming Mummies,” a band of mischievous mummies performing classic Halloween tunes. The Hershey’s product characters will also be on-hand and dressed in their Halloween best.
Creatures of the Night at ZooAmerica
Included in the one-price admission to Hersheypark in the Dark when entering from the park during operating hours, guests can bring a flashlight to the Creatures of the Night experience at ZooAmerica after 6 p.m. Separate admission is also available for the experience at the zoo’s off-street entrance.
Hershey’s Chocolate World
- Flavors of Fall Journey – Guests can sample the sweet and savory flavors from Hershey’s Kitchens this fall on Oct. 20-21, 27-28, and Nov. 3-4, with Saturdays from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. and Sundays from 12 – 8 p.m.
- Trick-or-Treat Adventure – Enter Hershey Hollow to experience this candy collecting adventure! The fun begins at Hershey’s Chocolate World and continues into Treatville inside Hersheypark. Kids ages 12 and younger can enjoy 13 treat stops between both locations, including three spooky stops inside Hershey Hollow. This experience runs on Oct. 19-21, 26-28, and Nov. 2-4, with Fridays from 5 – 10 p.m., Saturdays from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m., and Sundays from 12 – 9 p.m.
- Full Moon Fridays – Dress up and venture into Hershey Hollow for frightfully fun entertainment with the Hershey’s characters and other spooky activities. This event runs on Oct. 21, 27 and Nov. 3 from 5 – 10 p.m.
The Hershey Story Museum
Guests can visit The Hershey Story Museum on Chocolate Avenue to learn the history of chocolate, and take part in these events:
- Halloween-themed classes in the Chocolate Lab daily throughout October, with classes like:
- Chocolate Cobweb Creations
- Build a Batty Bar
- Spooky Candy Bark, available only on Oct. 13, 20 and 27
- Chocolate Monster Mischief on Oct. 13, 20 and 27
- Kids who visit the museum can create their own monster pop using a Hershey’s milk chocolate bar, icing, and edible candy eyes, as well as put together a vintage Hershey’s mask.
Guests visiting Hershey Gardens this Halloween season can experience Pumpkin Glow on Oct. 19-20 and 26-27. The gardens will light up the night with over 150 carved illuminated pumpkins, and host a collection of live spiders and insects on display. Guests can watch live pumpkin carving demonstrations, and kids ages 12 and younger can bring a flashlight, dress in costume and trick-or-treat throughout the gardens.
To learn more about Hershey, Pa.’s various Halloween and fall offerings, and to purchase tickets to their attractions, visit HersheyPA.com.