New offerings have joined the beloved traditions at Epcot’s annual Holidays Around The World celebration.
Those looking to savor holiday tastes from around the World can start off with a Turkey Waffle at Promenade Refreshments. Almost every country has something for guests to try, including:
• Canada: Pecan-maple bark
• United Kingdom: Hot applejack cider with whiskey and a blend of seasonal spices
• France: Bûche de noël au chocolate (chocolate cake shaped like a log) & glace au apin d’epices (gingerbread ice cream)
• Japan: Teriyaki chicken karaage
• American Adventure: Freshly baked gingerbread men, chocolate chunk cookies and sugar cookies, hot chocolate, hot apple cider and peppermint bark
• Italy: Panettone, sweet moscato wine and ciocolata calda (hot chocolate)
• Germany: Stollen fruit cake and glühwein (hot spiced wine)
Guests can also celebrate holiday traditions with storytellers and entertainment all around World Showcase. New this year is “Fiesta de Navidad” in Mexico, an interactive musical performance featuring mariachis and dancers. Also new in Morocco, hear a storyteller talk about all the holiday traditions and celebrations that are a part of the Moroccan culture. Finally in China, guests can enjoy the new Chinese Lion Dance, celebrating various holidays like the Lunar New Year and Lantern Festival.
Other festive holiday offerings include the Gingerbread U.S. Capitol at the American Adventure pavilion rotunda, plenty of holiday merchandise and food and beverage offerings around World Showcase, “Joyful! A Gospel Celebration of the Season” and the Candlelight Processional.
Visit DisneyWorld.com for more information.