House of Blues Orlando debuts all-new menu that’s music to your mouth
House of Blues Orlando has announced the launch of new menu items that will be music to your taste buds.
Available now, this new menu offers new appetizers, flatbreads, sandwiches and burgers, entrées and cocktails, joining the fan-favorites from the Southern-inspired menu.
“We are excited for guests to try our new menu, and we are truly proud of the work that the House of Blues’ executive culinary team put into each item,” said Jason Petrina, general manager for House of Blues Orlando. “Our very talented team methodically crafted a selection of made-from-scratch dishes that stay true to the menu’s signature flavor profiles, while introducing both new and familiar ingredients that complement favorites.”
The new House of Blues menu features:
- BBQ Brisket Nachos: Slow-smoked BBQ brisket, house-cut tortilla chips, aged cheddar, avocado, roasted corn salsa, red onion, cotija cheese
- HOB Wings Served Three Ways: Texas BBQ Wings – with crispy onion, cilantro, ranch dressing; Nashville Style – with B&B pickles, blue cheese dressing; and Buffalo – with slaw, shaved habanero, blue cheese dressing
- Double Dip Deux: Pimento dip and avocado salsa with house-cut tortilla chips
- BBQ Chicken: Memphis sweet BBQ sauce, mozzarella and gouda, cilantro, smoked pulled chicken, cilantro crema, pickled red onion
- Margherita: Roasted garlic, mozzarella, balsamic tomato, basil, and feta
Sandwiches and Burgers
- The Yardbird: Bourbon-butter-brushed fried chicken breast, with slaw, buffalo aioli, and dill pickles; also available simply grilled
- Impossible Burger: 100-percent Vegan with Impossible Burger patty, American cheese, shredded romaine, secret sauce, and dill pickle chips
- Country Fired Steak: USDA Prime flat iron steak, served with andouille country gravy, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, and herb salad
- Smoked Chicken: Half bird served with BBQ beans, slaw, B&B pickles, southern street corn, jalapeño cheese cornbread and a medley of signature sauces
- Frisky Whiskey: Woodford Reserve bourbon, Luxardo Sangue Morlacco, lemon, orange, simple syrup
- South of Manhattan: Buffalo Trace bourbon, Sazerac rye, Luxardo Sangue Morlacco, Martini & Rossi sweet vermouth, Peychaud’s bitters, Luxardo cherry, lemon
- Strawberry Fields: Captain Morgan spiced rum, Disaronno amaretto, strawberry, passion fruit, mint, lime
- Royal Orleans: Crown Royal Apple whiskey, ginger, lime, mint
- Dark Night: Gosling’s dark rum, Fuji apple, lemon, simple syrup, hibiscus, mint, ginger beer
- All Night Long: Hendrick’s gin, Cointreau, raspberry, lemon, mint, simple syrup
- Black & Blues: Ketel One Botanical Cucumber & Mint vodka, cucumber, blackberry, lemon, simple syrup
To learn more about House of Blues Orlando, visit HouseOfBlues.com/Orlando.