Bookmark this page and check back to see the latest on how Hurricane Matthew is affecting Central Florida’s theme parks and attractions.
Here are the latest closure updates for Thursday, Oct. 6 and Friday, Oct. 7, 2016:
Walt Disney World
• Theme Parks: Opening at 8 a.m. Saturday
• Disney Springs: Opening at 10 a.m. Saturday
• Fort Wilderness Campground: Closed through Sunday
• Blizzard Beach Water Park: Closed until Saturday
• Typhoon Lagoon Water Park: Closed until Saturday
• Spirit of Aloha dinner show: Cancelled Thursday and Friday
• Select spa locations: Closed at noon Thursday through Saturday evening
• Characters in Flight: Closed through Sunday
• Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party: Canceled Thursday and Friday night
• Theme Parks and CityWalk: Closed until Saturday
• Halloween Horror Nights: Canceled Thursday and Friday night
SeaWorld Orlando: Closed until Saturday
Legoland Florida: Closed until Saturday
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex: Closed until Saturday
Busch Gardens Tampa: Open as usual.
Aquatica Orlando: Closed until Saturday
Discovery Cove: Closed until Saturday
Wet ‘n Wild Orlando: Closed until Saturday
The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye: Closed Friday until weather improves
Spooky Empire Convention: Canceled
Fun Spot America Orlando and Kissimmee: Opening at 6 p.m. Friday
Gatorland: Closed until Saturday
Holy Land Experience: Closed until Saturday
Orange County, which includes Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando and part of Disney World, has set a curfew from 10 p.m. tonight to 7 a.m. Saturday.
UPDATE: The curfew will be lifted at 2 p.m. Friday
We will update this page with new information as we receive it. Check with any smaller attractions, restaurants, flights or stores before you visit them.