Halloween Horror Nights is ready to mark its milestone 25th anniversary with the biggest, longest and most intense year in event history.
Here are the top things you need to know:
• The Master of Mayhem; The Bringer of Chaos; Jack the Clown makes his return to Halloween Horror Nights as this year’s icon.
• The event will feature nine haunted houses – more than ever in event history.
• The streets of the event will be filled with more scareactors than ever before. Guests will encounter twice as many than in previous years. They will terrify guests throughout five highly-themed scare zones in the park.
• In addition to the scarezones, roaming hordes will take over the park.
• Guests will be able to enjoy two different shows during the event.
• It will run for a record-breaking 30 nights, including the following event dates:
– Sept. 18-19, 24-25, 26-27
– Oct. 1-4, 7-11, 14-18, 21-25, 28-31
– Nov. 1
For more information on Halloween Horror Nights 25, visit HalloweenHorrorNights.com/Orlando.