Spyscape, the spy museum in New York, alongside EON Productions and Metro Goldwyn Mayer Studios (MGM), is launching a new James Bond 007 exhibition.
Opening on March 8, 2019, “Driven 007 x Spyscape” will be the first official James Bond experience ever held in New York City. Visitors will get to discover the iconic 007 in a multi-sensory experience that explores the creative process behind the films – and even learn the secrets of James Bond’s Aston Martin DB5.
Guests will investigate spy gadgets in Q’s lab, examine original concept art inside Oscar-winning production designer Sir Ken Adam’s studio, and get to take a peek behind the scenes of the explosive finale of “Skyfall.”
Check out the ticket types for Spyscape and their prices below:
- General Admission – $39 for adults, $32 for children
- Gift Flexpass – $59 for adults, $52 for children
- Skip the entry line and get the VIP treatment anytime (valid for one entry within 90 days)
- Includes free Spyscape baseball cap
- Missions & Martinis – $45 (adults only)
- Complimentary food and first drink on Friday nights
- Bar open 6 p.m. – 10 p.m., last admission at 8 p.m.
- Spy School – $39 (buy one, get one free)
- Available Monday – Thursday after 4 p.m.
- Each paid ticket is entitled to one free student ticket (with ID)
- Field Agent Trip – $875
- Signature experience for up to 16 people
- Features a private introduction, Spy Quiz, and exploration of spy roles in the Situation Room in addition to the full museum experience
Learn more about this unique experience and pick up your Driven 007 x Spyscape presale tickets now at Spyscape.com/007.