Guests can join the hoard on Friday the 13th for the inaugural Howl-O-Scream Zombie Walk at SeaWorld San Antonio.
Participants are invited to dress in their “zombie best” and lead the nightly Creature Crawl from Nautilus Theatre through the four Howl-O-Scream Terror-tories (Ripper Row, Zombie Zone, Vampire Point, and Nightmare Midway) before finishing inside the Wave Breaker Plaza. Those who survive – or at least remain un-dead – will be rewarded with a Howl-O-Scream Zombie Walk 2023 medal.
Participants can enjoy all the Howl-O-Scream festivities free of charge for the remainder of the night. Prizes will also be awarded to the horde’s best and most creative zombie costumes and make-up.
Zombie Walk 2023 will happen on Friday, Oct. 13, 2023, at 6:45 p.m.
Howl-O-Scream Zombie Walk 2023 Registration
Pre-registration is required, and spots are limited. All participants will receive a commemorative Zombie Walk medal and free admission to Howl-O-Scream on that night.
- Each participant must be registered
- Each attendee must participate in the walk (there are no observer spots)
- Participants must arrive at SeaWorld San Antonio’s Ports of Call Gate (located in the main parking lot towards Bus/RV parking)
- Participants must come ready to go
- No masks, props, or bags are allowed (there are no lockers or storage areas)
- Participants must be checked in by 6:30 p.m. (late participants will not be able to join)
All Ages are welcome to participate, but please note that Howl-O-Scream is not recommended for children under 13.
Click here to register.