Jurassic Quest, the largest exhibition of life-size, moving museum-quality dinosaurs in North America, has set out on a series of Drive-Thru-style tours for the summer.
Now through Aug. 16, visitors can catch the current tour of the Jurassic Quest Drive-Thru show in Atlanta, Ga., and a second tour will be held in Detroit, Mich. from Aug. 7-23. More 2020 dates will be announced as they are confirmed online.
Before these tours, Jurassic Quest completed three sold-out multi-day events in San Antonio and Dallas, Texas, and Oklahoma City, Okla., where over 45,000 cars and an estimated 150,000 visitors saw over 70 full-scale animatronic dinosaurs in a safe and secure environment.
Tickets for the Drive-Thru show are $49 per vehicle, and $80 for passenger vehicles that seat 9-15 people. There are also a few rules to keep in mind if you decide to check it out:
- Jurassic Quest accepts no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle, persons or property by dinosaurs.
- Please keep doors closed and stay in your vehicle.
- Speed limit is 5 miles per hour.
- Touching of the dinosaurs is strictly prohibited.
- No smoking is allowed on the premises.
- Refunds due to inclement weather are not required to be issued.