The countdown to 2019 is on and Knott’s Berry Farm is prepping to celebrate with special fireworks, live entertainment, and extended park hours.
Unique, one-night-only entertainment for all ages will include a family-friendly comedian, dance lessons, and more. Guests can count down to the New Year with music, party hats, noisemakers, and plenty of fun. To bring the night and 2018 to a close, Knott’s will light up the sky with a fireworks display at the stroke of midnight.
Other highlights of the evening include:
- Martini Pop Swing Band – this band will get the party started, playing the slickest standards ever. Professional swing dancers and instructors will be on-hand to make sure guests don’t miss a step
- The Suffragettes – join these gals at the Calico Mine Stage as they perform pop and rock music
- DJ Howly – this DJ is bringing the party to the farm with high-energy music and dancing at the Calico Mine Stage
- Join the Peanuts gang by the Calico Mine Stage for photos to commemorate your New Year’s Eve experience
- PianoMania Dueling Pianos – head to Boardwalk BBQ as these two sets of keys go head-to-head in one performance
- Chipper Lowell – enjoy the comedy and magic of this family-friendly comedian in the Bird Cage Theatre
- Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies – these four country boys from the hills of Anaheim will get your toes tappin’ and hands clappin’ with their comical musical performance at the Wagon Camp
- DJ JC – head over to Fiesta Plaza for upbeat music and Latin dance tips from an instructor
- Midnight Fireworks Spectacular – ring in the New Year with a bang as the park’s skies light up with a spectacular fireworks display
As a special New Year’s Eve treat, Spur’s Restaurant is serving up a special buffet from 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. The cost is $34.99 for adults, $29.99 for seniors (62 and over), and $18.99 for kids (11 and under).
In addition to the special New Year’s Eve festivities, guests can experience all the magic and fun of Knott’s Merry Farm.
Knott’s New Year’s Eve Celebration is included with regular park admission. Operating hours for New Year’s Eve will be 10 a.m. – 1 a.m.
To learn more about Knott’s Berry Farm, and to purchase tickets, visit Knotts.com.