With “The Lego Movie 4D A New Adventure” now playing daily, guests at Legoland Florida can meet the stars of the film and more during a new weekends event.
Every Saturday and Sunday in February, “The Lego Movie 4D” Weekends invite fans to celebrate the new adventure of Emmet and his friends during an all-new event held exclusively at Legoland Florida Resort.
Guests will enjoy extended park hours, Lego building opportunities, hands-on activities built just for kids, a passport adventure with stops throughout the park and meet-and-greet opportunities with the characters from “The Lego Movie 4D A New Adventure,” including some never seen before in a Legoland theme park.
Here’s a sample of what’s happening throughout the theme park:
• Brick by brick, help our Master Model Builders create a LEGO mystery mural in Mainland.
• Collect passport stamps and answer trivia questions for an opportunity to earn an exclusive, limited-edition poster and a chance to win a Lego prize pack, while supplies last. Pick up a free passport in front of the Wells Fargo Fun Town Theater and drop it off there when you’re done.
• Throughout the day, Risky Business’s henchmen will patrol the park in search of kids dressed as Emmet, Wyldstyle and other characters from “The Lego Movie.” Select guests will receive an exclusive prize and a chance to win a Lego prize pack, while supplies last.
• Inside the Pirates’ Cove Imagination Pavilion, kids can take control of Emmet or Wyldstyle in “The Lego Movie Video Game” to defeat President Business with help from Unikitty, Benny and MetalBeard.
• In Mainland, build a unique Lego model to stop Risky Business and his Evil Secret Plot. Select models will be displayed in Miniland through February.
• In Pirates’ Cove, design and build your own unique Lego pirate to join MetalBeard’s crew and be entered for a chance to win a Lego prize pack, while supplies last.
To conclude the fun, each evening will end with a fireworks display over picturesque Lake Eloise. All activities and entertainment are included with park admission.
For more information, visit Florida.Legoland.com.