Legoland Florida’s 2013 holiday celebrations to be held each weekend in December
Legoland Florida is celebrating the 2013 holidays with the return of their annual events Christmas Bricktacular, Countdown to Kids’ New Year’s Eve and Kids’ News Year’s Eve Bash.
Christmas Bricktacular festivities take place every Saturday and Sunday in December. Fireworks will take place every night at 7 p.m. during Countdown to Kids’ New Year’s Eve Dec. 26-30 and will wrap up on the night of the ultimate Kids’ New Year’s Eve Bash, Dec. 31.
Christmas Bricktacular activities Include:
• Lego Santa Model: For the first time at Legoland Florida, families will have a photo opportunity with a life-size Lego Santa Claus.
• Lego Christmas Tree: The more than 30-foot-tall Lego Christmas tree is made with a combination of 270,000 forest green Lego and Duplo bricks. Through Dec. 25, a special family will be chosen to help light the Bricktacular tree each night.
• Lego Model Build Activity in the Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theatre Plaza: Dec. 7-8 and 14-15: Help decorate the live Christmas trees with Lego Christmas ornaments; Dec. 21-24: Help Legoland Florida build a Lego Christmas Tree in time for Christmas day that will stand over 20 feet tall when completed.
• Lego Santa Scavenger Hunt: It’s Christmas Eve in Miniland USA and Santa is busy delivering gifts to all the good girl and boy minilanders. Help find Santa in this fun-filled holiday scavenger hunt.
• Lego Santa and Lego Toy Soldier Characters: Guests will have meet and greet opportunities with Legoland Florida’s special holiday friends.
• Holiday Decorations: Guests can get into the holiday spirit with sounds of the season and holiday decorations that fill The Beginning and Fun Town areas of the park as snow falls all around them.
The fun isn’t over when Christmas comes to a close. Legoland Florida gets the New Year’s party started early with a Countdown to Kids’ New Year’s Eve that features nightly fireworks over Lake Eloise Dec. 26 to 30. Watch a spectacular fireworks display with special viewing glasses that turn ordinary fireworks into millions of exploding Lego bricks.
The whole family can enjoy a family-friendly party with Kids’ New Year’s Eve on Dec. 31. Kids get to rock out in Miniland USA with a live DJ Dance Party. This grand finale features a live-action show, a Lego fireworks display, and a chance to watch the BRICK Drop at just the right time for kids, midnight KST (Kid Standard Time) – otherwise known as 7 p.m.