You won’t find Bon Jovi or U2 performing at Epcot this summer, but your ears may deceive you as you walk around World Showcase. The Sounds Like Summer concert series is returning this year with seven different official tribute bands.
Chart-topping classics will fill the air when high-energy bands rock the mic during Sounds Like Summer concert series. Performing hits from U2, Journey, Boston and more, seven acts will take the stage in June and July at America Gardens Theatre in World Showcase.
This year’s concert line up includes:
• June 8-14: Hotel California – A Salute to the Eagles (pictured above)
• June 15-21: Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey Tribute Band
• June 22-28: Good Vibrations – A Tribute to The Beach Boys
• June 29-July 5: Don’t Look Back – Boston Tribute Band
• July 6 to 12: Stayin’ Alive – A Tribute to the Bee Gees
• July 13 to 19: Slippery When Wet – The Ultimate Bon Jovi Tribute
• July 20 to 26: 2U – A Tribute to U2
Show times are 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. – except on July 4 when show times are 5:15, 6:30, 7:45 and 9 p.m. The Sounds Like Summer concerts are included with Epcot admission.