Stay the night inside Madame Tussauds Orlando with A-List experience
Celebrity-obsessed fans can now book the sleepover of their dreams with Booking.com’s “Ultimate Slumber Party with the Stars” package at all seven Madame Tussauds locations across the U.S.
For three nights only, groups of four can head to Booking.com to snap up a private, one-night stay at the exhibit in New York, Hollywood, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Orlando, Nashville, or Washington, D.C., starting at 12 p.m. Eastern on March 28, 2019. The three nights available for stays are Friday, April 5 through Sunday, April 7.
This A-list experience includes:
- A one-night stay at Madame Tussauds New York, Hollywood, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Orlando, Nashville, or Washington, D.C. – up to four people
- VIP entry for each guest to the museum on the night of their stay
- A private “Selfie-Butler” to help take your group photos
- Behind-the-scenes look at how Madame Tussauds artists create the figures
- Dinner, snacks, and a breakfast basket
- Goodie bag filled with Booking.com and Madame Tussauds swag
This once-in-a-lifetime overnight experience is exclusively available through Booking.com. To learn more about the Madame Tussauds A-List Suites across the country and to book one for yourself, check out the links below: