Summer is heating up, thanks to Mango’s Tropical Café Orlando, as they plan to welcome the biggest names in Latin music to the 2017 Mango’s Summer Concert Series.
Music fans will be able to enjoy the music all night long thanks to their sound system and viewing areas from everywhere inside the two-story, 55,000 square-foot venue.
Doors to the venue will open at 9:30 p.m. during the concert series, with shows starting at 11 p.m., and the fun going until 2 a.m. Pre-sale tickets start at $25, and are available on mangos.com or ticketera.us. VIP ticket options are also available.
The lineup and dates for the 2017 Mango’s Summer Concert Series include:
- Friday, June 16 – Andy Montañez
- Friday, June 23 – Osmani Garcia
- Friday, June 30 – Justin Quiles
- Friday, July 7 – Coming Soon
- Friday, July 14 – Jose Alberto “El Canario”
- Friday, July 21 – Jose Alberto “El Canario” and Ismael Miranda
- Friday, July 28 – Tony Dice
- Friday, Aug. 4 – Pirulo
- Friday, Aug. 11 – Tony Vega
- Friday, Aug. 18 – Tito Nieves
- Friday, Aug. 25 – Noriel
“We could not be more excited to welcome Latin music’s biggest names to Mango’s Orlando,” says Joshua Wallack, COO of Mango’s. “This will undoubtedly be the biggest, hottest and most memorable concert series in town this summer, the next major offering of world-famous Mango’s, as we continue our epic transformation of the tourist district that is International Drive.”