MegaCon Orlando, headed to the Orange County Convention Center May 16-19, 2019, has announced an all-new fandom programming track called “The Digicon Experience”.
The Digicon Experience is a celebration of all things digital where fans can take part in exclusive experiences with social media influencers and content creators from the YouTube space.
From Saturday, May 18 – Sunday, May 19, Digicon at MegaCon Orlando will offer interactive panels and Q&As, plus one-on-one meet-and-greets with creators. This experience is included with a Saturday and Sunday MegaCon Orlando admission ticket.
Check out the full list of announced Digicon guests below:
Saturday, May 18
- Zach Clayton, aka BadZach – musician and content creator
- VIP Experience – BadZach will host a Polaroid party for a small group of fans
- Bunny Meyer, aka Grav3YardGirl – digital content creator
- Dytto, aka Robo-Babe
- VIP Experience – Dytto will host a tutting master class for everyone
- Sofie Dossi – America’s Got Talent Finalist
- VIP Experience – Sofie will host a backstage fan hangout along with food and a chance to ask her anything
- @IAmZoie – digital content creator
- VIP Experience – IAmZoie will host a pizza party and stream it to his YouTube channel
Sunday, May 19
- Tana Mongeau, aka MoJo – YouTuber
- VIP Experience – Tana will host a backstage Mukbang experience
- Chloe Lukasiak – reality star
- VIP Experience – Chloe will offer a 60-minute choreographed dance master class followed by a Q&A
- Mario Selman – digital content creator
Fans can upgrade their ticket with the Digicon Upgrade for $35, which grants access to a meet-and-greet with a creator or creators of their choice, premium seating to a chosen creator panel hosted on the Digicon Main Stage, and a limited-edition Digicon collectible badge. For the ultimate creator experience, additional VIP packages will soon be announced.
To learn more about The Digicon Experience at MegaCon Orlando, visit MegaConOrlando.com.